"The hell?" I say as Brooke looks at Leo and I, then pressing the button.

"Oh, my god. My fucking brother." Brooke says, her face dropping as the wall opens to a secret room and we walk in.

"Ugh, I hate it!" I exclaim as the beeping continues and I cover my ears.

"You okay?" Leo asks, putting a hand on my arm.

"Yeah." I nod at him and we then hear a doorbell ring.

"What was that?" Brooke says.

"Come with me." I say, tapping Leo's shoulder and he follows me out.

We then stop by the door and I slowly open it to reveal Alex

"Hey, babe. I just wanted to check on-oh. Apparently, you're doing just fine." Alex says, his face dropping as Leo stands beside me.

"Alex, it's not what it looks like. Brooke is here too. You have to see this, we found something crazy." I tell him, dragging him inside as we enter the secret room.

"What the hell is this place?" Alex says, looking around the room.

"Looks like some sort of connection to the cave. And look at that." Leo says, pointing to two tv's.

"Do you think that's the door to the cave?" I ask Leo.

"It must be. This is how Jason was able to control so much while still working at the Greenhouse." Leo says.

"If my dad saw this, it would kill him." Brooke says.

"We should tell your mom." Alex says to me.

"No, she's really overwhelmed right now. And I want to keep out of any Greenhouse bullshit as possible. I don't wanna put her in danger again. Eventually we'll tell her but first, let's figure out what this is before we get everyone worried." I say, starting to pant heavily with shaky knees.

"And it's probably nothing. Maybe something's shorter in the cave, and that's what caused the beeping. We could go down there and shut it off." Leo says.

"What, are you kidding me, The last time I went into that cave, a bomb was about to go off." Alex says.

"Okay. But the police swept the cave. There shouldn't be anything dangerous." I tell Alex.

"Look, two of us can stay here, and two of us can go down there." Leo says.

"It's too late now. But my parents are out tomorrow morning, so we could do it then." I sat.

"Okay. After breakfast, we all meet back up." Brooke says and we all nod as we head out of Jason's old room.

||

"Dammit!" Alex sighs.

"What?" I say as we press the butting to open to wall again.

"Coach wants us for an emergency practice in the gym. He's still not over thar loss." He tells me.

"We'll be quick." I say.

"Alright, then. Let's do this. You and Brooke stay here. Alex and I will run down to the cave, and you open the door when we get there. We'll check it out, and give you a call when we need the door open again." Leo says.

"Wait, but your Louies won't work in the cave. There's no reception there." Brooke says.

"How long do you think it'll take you guys?" I ask them.

"Couple minutes, five?" Alex says.

"Okay, we'll time it. Well reopen the cave after five minutes, and you guys have to call us after you leave the cave when you're done." I state.