Chapter 28 - Melanie

Start from the beginning

I hear the sound of foil ripping and look over my shoulder at Wolfe as he puts a condom on. I lick my lips, feeling heat creep everywhere as I stare at his cock that's hard as hell for me. He fists it, poising it at my entrance as he sets one hand on the small of my back to hold me in place. Our eyes meet and my chest warms at the combination of lust and tenderness in his eyes. Our gazes stay locked as he slowly pushes into me inch by inch. My mouth parts as my breath knocks out of me and Wolfe's eyes grow heavy-lidded, still not breaking our stare. We both moan when he's all the way inside of me and he stays still for a moment, his eyes finally pinching shut like he can't take it.

I push my ass back against him when I become impatient and he growls low in this throat, grabbing my hips as he pulls out of me and slams back in. He mutters a quiet "fuck" and then he starts pounding into me. My moans grow louder and louder each time the tip of him hits the deepest part of me. He feels so full from this angle that I feel even greedier for him.

"More," I whimper.

"More," He agrees and grabs the back of my knee, lifting it up on the couch and spreading me wider. I cry out and bury my face into the cushion when the angle changes completely. Hell, he's hitting parts of me I didn't even know existed and it's almost too much to take. I bite down on the plush cushion to muffle my screams when he picks up his pace, slamming into me harder and faster. I can feel our skin sticking together with sweat, can hear how loudly our skin slaps against each other, can smell our sex in the air. It's all so much, so good, it's no wonder our fucking never lasts more than a handful of minutes. I can already feel myself getting close to climax.

"Wolfe," I plead, needing all of him. He knows what I want without me having to say it. One of his arms wraps around my waist to hold me against him and his other hand grips my throat, pulling my face up as he leans down to kiss me. Our mouth crash into each other and I sigh against his lips with satisfaction. I love kissing him more than anything else we do. It makes our sex that much better because I feel our connection that much deeper. A soft groan strangles out of me as he slows down the pace of his strokes, pushing into me languidly as he delivers wide and wet kisses with his tongue. It tangles with mine, circling it and sliding all over my mouth and making our kisses dirty.

"You taste like chocolate," He whispers against my lips and I laugh softly, wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him closer.

"You taste like me," I whisper back and feel him smile, nipping my lip playfully.

We both groan into each other's mouths with each thrust he delivers, slow and hard at the same time. He fucks me unhurriedly, torturing me with every roll of his hips as he pushes inside me and slides back out. I kiss him harder, biting down on his lip when I can feel myself growing restless. He's taking his time on purpose just to push me. I can feel him trembling from resistance, can feel him sweating with the effort of holding back. He just loves to drive me crazy.

"Damn it, Wolfe." I mutter, using my elbow to shove him back. He slips out of me and our mouths are forced apart and then he's frowning at me in obvious confusion. It isn't until I grab him by the arm and make him sit on the couch that he finally gets it, smirking the slightest bit when I grab his shoulders and straddle him. But then he groans deeply and clutches my hips like his life depends on it when I sink onto him in one smooth motion. I hit the base of his cock and my head falls back from the sheer pleasure. "Oh my God. Oh, that's it."

"Mel," He murmurs, hands sliding up my body until he's cupping my breasts. He squeezes them and flicks my nipples with his thumbs, eyes flashing with fascination when I start riding him and my tits bounce in his hands. And then his mouth is on them and I'm crying out, clutching his hair so tightly I might have ripped out a few strands. He sucks my nipples hard, biting them just enough to sting me and then running the flat of his tongue over the skin that pulses with pain. I moan breathlessly, riding him faster and taking us both to the edge. He pulls his mouth away and leans back against the couch, chest heaving as he tries to catch his breath. He links his hands behind his head and watches me with the same intensity and seriousness that made me fall in love with him. A rumble of approval tears out of his throat. "So fuckin' beautiful when you fuck me like this."