The beautiful man in my nightmares • 2

Start from the beginning

"FUCK. I can't do this!!"She ripped the note up in pieces throwing it around like confetti. She felt her self panic again. She leaned herself against her desk to calm herself down.

She stared out into the reflection of her computer thinking. She pulled a chair out sitting in front of her computer. She turned it on to do some well needed research.

An hour passed and all she found was click baits. Illegitimate websites and links that probably left a virus or two on her computer.

She rubbed her temples before resting her face on her arms. Her research wasn't going anywhere meaning Lucian would be staying longer than she had wanted.

"Bzzzt." She looked up weirdly hearing a vibrating noise......from her computer. There was a whole new tab open displaying an address suspiciously close to where she lived.

Although it could have been a scam, something told her she had to go.

She found herself standing in front of a bar with glowing red lights spelled into 'devil's spit'. She blew out a breathe of air reaching her hand out towards the door.

She jumped back hearing ruckus on the other side of it. A man was pushed out of the door followed by the shouts of feminine voice.

"And STAY OUT." The lady screamed. She had short hair and dark skin that contrasted well with the dark red lipstick she wore. Her figure was hour glass like but at the same time, curvy.

The intimidating woman darted her eyes  over to Vivian. Vivian stared back at her with wide eyes not sure what to say.

"What do you want?" She said crossing her arms at Vivian.

Vivian unzipped her jacket a bit showing her necklace. The woman frown went into a smirk looking at the object. She waved Vivian Ofer with her naturally long sharp nails.

"my name is Karla. You will be seeing a lot more of me,missy.", She smirked showing her shiny whites,"Oh, little mortal, you have much explaining to do."

"You know, Vivian you have to be one of the most luckiest unluckiest humans in this realm." Karla laughed at Vivian's unfortunate misfortune

She took a breathe from her cancer stick blowing it in Vivian's face. Vivian coughed lightly moving the smoke out of her face. She moved closer to karla not liking her obvious procrastination.

"So...How do I get rid of him?" Vivian asked

"Sweetie, your little demon is a lot more complicated than the rest." Karla laughed teasingly, "It's going to be VERY hard to get rid of him."

" stop laughing! This isn't a joke. My soul and future is at risk here."

"I'M not the one who fu-...."

"Oh, shut up." Vivian said blushing in embarrassment, " C'mon that man looks hot. How could anyone resist someone like him? He like a sex god." She defended

"Unlike you, I have learned to resist temptation." she said

"Cause your a witch! It's not like I can sense demons and other witchy stuff."