Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Getaway

Start from the beginning

"Care to join me?"

Casey broke our eye contact, his eyes dropping to the swell of my breast and the delicious bra that enclosed them. I would never tire of the slow way Casey drank me in. It was as if he feared it may be the last time and needed to commit every inch of my body to memory. He didn't budge from the doorframe though and I noticed the way Casey's face twitched. He was fighting a smile as he said,

"Keep going."

I bit my lower lip as I shifted from one foot to the other.

"Why don't you finish for me?"

"I'd rather watch you do it."

I glanced inside the tub and saw that the tub was nowhere near full. I calmly unbuttoned my pants, bending slightly forward at the hip to push them down my legs. I caught Casey leaning forward from the doorframe to catch a look. I glanced up as I kicked my pants to the side and grinned at Casey.

"Like what you see?" I purred as I walked over to him.

I brought my arms around the man's shoulders and leaned forward onto the ball of my feet to press my lips to Casey's jaw.

"I needed this weekend... so badly. Thank you for convincing me," I mumbled as I placed another kiss, trailing my way to Casey's lips. I felt Casey's body relax as our lips brushed against each other. His arms uncrossed between our bodies and his hands rested against my bare sides, suddenly craving more. He ran his hands down my back, pressing me firmly against his body as he deepened the kiss. His tongue leisurely sought out mine; the kiss remained languid and exploratory as if it were our first time. I could easily lose myself in Casey, the way I felt under his touch, the manner in which my body reacted to his, the taste of his lips, and the soft delicate moans that would escape me whenever he ran his hands over my body.

I dragged my hands down Casey's front, pushing against his abdomen, feeling his toned muscles through his light t-shirt. As I slipped my hands under the front of his shirt and began running my fingers over every ridge and groove, Casey stepped forward, moving us towards the bathroom counter.

A surprised gasp pushed past my lips as I connected with the edge of the countertop. Casey wasted no time in reaching down, running his hands over my firm ass and briefly pulling me up and tightly against his own body before releasing me back down onto the counter. The cold marble against my thighs caused goosebumps to spread across my arms. I leaned back enough to pull Casey's shirt above his head, tossing it to the side. I ran my fingers delicately down his arms, my fingers gently wrapping around toned biceps.

"You planned this out, didn't you?" Casey asked teasingly, knowing all too well that when an idea entered my head, I would stop at nothing to witness its execution, regardless of what needed to be done for it to happen.

"No," I breathed in sharply as Casey leaned in and kissed my neck.

"Don't lie. It doesn't suit you," Casey asserted before nipping at my protruding collarbone.

His hands now rested on my knees and in a painfully slow fashion inched their way up my thighs. I opened my thighs more as I felt my back connect with the mirror. I heaved a sigh the moment Casey's lips began trailing down my front. His warm tongue dragged a wet trail along the top of my breasts just above the edge of the lace trim of my bra. My hands rested firmly on the back of Casey's shoulders, holding him close to me. My eyes drifted to the tub and I suddenly remembered something. I tapped Casey's shoulder,

"Casey... Casey, the bath. Add bubbles."

"Seriously, Jane?" he breathed deeply and extricated himself from me. His eyes quickly swept the bathroom before they landed on the bubble bath. He hurriedly added a generous amount to the tub as it neared being half full.