"Well, I think you're going to need to speak to him now." Cate advices.

§

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep.

The image of Phillip and Willow can't get out of my head.
When their faces turned to stone ice and how my powers could get the details of fear and panic, all trapped in frost is almost... beautiful.

I got up from my bed and, nervously, went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

With my powers active in one hand, I make my way to the room, until I heard a single quiet noise behind me.
Quickly, I turn my body and made an ice dagger in my palm, to see Andy's covering his face so that I don't hurt him.

"Jesus, Andy, what are you doing?"
I asked, making my ice weapon turn into snow, that falls on the ground and would melt.

"Y-You realized this was how you got kidnapped in the first place, right? I saw that your bed was empty so I just wanted to make sure you're, like, okay."

At first, I was suspicious because Andy was definitely a heavy sleeper, but I just ignored it.

"Well, I'm fine. Just needed a glass of water."

Before I could walk away, Andy spoke up, saying, "You know, I-I can get up both waters, while you just sit down for a bit."

I was too tired to argue by saying that, "I don't need to be babied" or "I can handle it", but, of course, I was honestly too tired to care about it.

I just nodded my head and walked over to the nearest window with the most light, rather than turning on the lights and waking everyone up.

As I sat down on the floor, Andy came and passed me my water, sitting down next to me.

"So... couldn't sleep?" He asked me.

"Yeah. J-Just some insomnia, it's nothing."

A silent pause came. The both of us drank our water and was surrounded by our own thoughts.

"Lux... what are we?" Andy asked me.

I looked at him, slowly, and was quite happy that he brought it up.

Our kiss was something, well, in my eyes it was.
I knew this would change us and I hope for the better. It's just, now that we both confessed our feels, we don't even have a title for our relationship, if we were counted to be in one.

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"Well, I do like you and you like me, so... why not try and be, you know, boyfriend and girlfriend?" He tells me, almost awkwardly.

In my head, I was excited. This was what I've been wanting, it's literally right in front of me.
But the other part was telling me different... we are wanted, we go on missions and have responsibilities. But do we care? Would we even have time for a relationship?
Would us being in a relationship just ruin what a good friendship we have now?

Even with all the doubt and happy thoughts in my head, I gave him my answer, an answer that came from my heart.

"Yeah, I'd like that, Andy."