The hand Ezekiel had on the sink reached down to grab the back of Jericho's thigh and squeezed, he had to bite back a pained whimper, he was still sore.

"All I've ever done was try to help, and this is what I fucking get!? I'm disappointed in you but tell me something, how did you feel afterward?"

His hand moved upwards slowly and the grip tightened even more, Jericho felt heat involuntarily seeping into his lower abdomen. He exhaled harshly and cut his eyes in the general direction of the door.

Wondering why no one had come in yet. There are at least fifty people in this damn restaurant, and none of them have to use the restroom? Something was off. He released him to lightly smack the side of his face.

"Eyes."

The brown-haired boy reluctantly returned his gaze, and Zeke glared into them for what felt like an entire minute until his face lit up like a candle.

"Oh... you were scared, weren't you? It hurts? That's crazy, though, because I could've almost sworn you liked that shit. I'm surprised he didn't do you worse, you're looking good these days."

He grit his teeth at the mock praise, shame clawing its way up to his throat with fiery fingertips and spreading onto his cheeks like a wildfire. All of yesterday's emotions began bubbling to the surface and multiplying. It was school all over again.

Jericho was the one being hurt here, but all his inner-child wanted was wanted was for Ezekiel to tell him he didn't mean it, that it was just a joke, and he was sorry.

His other hand grabbed his face, yanking his head up and the fabric of his sweater down to check his neck, probably for hickeys. This wasn't anything new; Ezekiel was always aggressive. But it either worsened with age, or something happened because it was never this bad.

It didn't matter which one it was, he hated the way his body was reacting. Enjoying every second of this manhandling against his will. The other man clicked his tongue at the dark purple marks on his throat. How could he even explain this to Joseph?

"I asked you a question."

Jericho nodded his head. Tears burning in his eyes as Zeke shook his head and laughed, letting go to put both hands on either side of the counter, caging him in. He leaned forward until their noses were touching.

"Use that pretty mouth of yours for me? I want words."

He quickly breathed out a yes.

"Yes? Yes, what?"

Whining, he finally added "Yes, I was scared!"

He was reaching his breaking point and he needed to fucking leave, now. Joseph would be so proud of him if he slammed his big head into the mirror and left him on the floor. Jericho wanted to kill him and then go cry about it.

"Shh... it's okay. But, when I tell you to do something, what are you going to do next time?"

He responded softly and without breaking eye contact.

"Listen."

Ezekiel smiled this time, wide and easy and then pushed off of the cold surface, backing away completely this time.

"See? You're doing so well already."

Being anywhere near him while he was like this was unbearable; he made him mad so he wasn't out of the woods yet. Ezekiel wouldn't let him go anywhere until he was done anyway because he always had to be in control.

He crossed his arms over his chest and looked past his head. Jericho's mind and body were in opposite states, and he hated that he was feeling any of this at all. Zeke still had this claws this deep in his flesh. Tears ran down his cheeks but he didn't wipe them away, the uncomfortable sensation distracted him.