Chapter 1

November 8th, 1960

Kennedy Wins 1960 Election.

I think on our side is the fact most people do want to be free. The whole experience of Eastern Germany, Hungary, and Poland show that people do want to be free and independent. The whole movement in Africa against colonialism showed the people desired to be free. Therefore, if we associate ourselves with freedom, if we maintain our strength, in my judgment the people will choose our road rather than that of the Communists. But to do that, we have to maintain ourselves; we have to maintain our economic strength in the United States. What distresses me so much is to see us wasting so many of our resources and so many of our people. We have nearly 5 million people out of work today. Nearly 50 percent of all of our steel capacity is unused today. We built 30 percent less homes last month than we did a year ago, and we need more homes. This administration has permitted a recession in 1954, a recession in 1958, and now an economic slowdown in 1960. To prevent communism from spreading the United States must be strong, it must speak with vigor, it must be first. It must be first in science, first in education. Ten years ago we produced twice as many scientists and engineers as the Russians. Today they produce twice as many we do. So, we have to have the best talent we can get to represent us abroad. We have to, Jack said.

You watch him finish his speech for the audience.

You had a smile on your face as the audience clap for him.

Congratulations Mr. President, You said with a smile.

Thank you Y/n, If it wasn't for you, I would never have won, Jack said.

Congrats Son, Ik that you could win this and thank you so much y/n for being there for Jack in this and supporting him, you made him a winner, Joe said.

Thank you, Dad, Jack said.

Hey Bobby, Have you seen my husband around, Jackie asked?

Yeah, I just saw him with y/n, Bobby said.

Oh ok, thank you for telling me bobby, Jackie said.

Jackie looks around for her husband until she saw him with y/n of course.

They were drinking together and smiling at each other, Jack's arm was on yours.

Jack was never like that with me, happy and smiling, Jackie thought.

Goodnight Bobby, Jackie said.

Night Jackie, See you in the morning, Bobby said.

I think that you don't need any more beers for tonight, you had like four of them, You said.

No, Just one more beer please y/n, this is our last one I promise, then we can call it a night, Jack said completely drunk.

Fine, One more Beer Jack, After that, we called it a night, You said.

Thank you Y/n, Jack said.

(Jack and Jackie's bedroom)

What about Jackie, She is your wife Jack, You asked?

Don't worry about Jackie, She will never find out, Jack said.

This feels completely wrong, I'm your assistant Jack, Here I am in bed with you, you are cheating on your own wife with me, You said.

I'm sorry Jack, but I can't do this, You said.

Wait Y/n, Jack said.

Jack, This is wrong, Jackie loves you so much and I don't want to see her hurt by this, You said.

Jackie will never know about this, I promise you that y/n, this is our secret, Jack said.

You just stare at him, before giving in.

Ok, You said.

Jack grinned.

You two went under the covers. They made love.

( Next Morning)

The sun shines threw the window.

You open your eyes. You look around to see that this isn't your bedroom.

You glance at the clock. 11:30 am.

You turn to your right. Jack beside you still sleeping.

You see that you two are both naked.

You quickly grab your clothes. Put them on.

You look at Jack one more time. You close the door.

I'm hoping after this. we can still be friends. this was an accident and stupid. You thought.

What you didn't know. After that night. Something is going to ruin. Your future and Jack's.