Act One: A Spiteful Night.

Start from the beginning

"Bullshit, turn us around." I said while loading my 1911 "Its payback time shorty."

"No its already-" Xp then mess with the menu before the clock appear on the screen. "2:19Am and I'm tired." he said with a yawn. "Also I shot their tire already so there is no point in engaging further.

So I put the gun back into my holster. "Ok buddy, Love you." This got him to laugh for a moment. "I promise to cook when its your turn."

Now this just made him laugh even harder. "Ordering at McLung's is not cooking."

"What do you mean, I can cook just fine. Ask Cupcake and Rodin." I responded with my clever answer that I know he can't make a comeback.

"One, pushing buttons of a phone in the kitchen to order takeout does not count as 'cooking', and two didn't you call me on how cook noodles from the pack and not from the cup?"

I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear that and just turn the radio back on to hear what on it and I was meet with discuss. "Nonstop Pop will be right back after these messa-" I grab the gun that was in my holster and unload a clip on the radio.

"MY RADIO YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

"Hmm what???" I turn my head towards him and I can tell that he was clearly pissed

"My...RADIO!!!"

"Man I'll but you a new one. Lets just go home." Now I kinda fell bad I should see if a pawn shop has one when this is over.

With the sounds of tire screeching and sirens ringing in my ears, I decided to take a quick power nap.

Time skip

"Hey...wake up."

I can feel my conciseness fading back into reality. I rub my eyes and did a quick stretch. "What did *POP* I miss" OK that was a loud pop...might be my personal best.

"Nothing much just evaded the police force, shot some tires, didn't realize that I could go to the dungeon after 30 minutes of trying to escape them." he then grab a bag of Mc'Lung's from the back and toss it to me. "Got hungry on the way back."

"Oh shit really." Inside the bag was two bacon cheese deluxe and there seems to be a can of cola in it as well. I walk over to our table in the kitchen. The building we were in is or was an abandon house just out of the commercial district and it didn't have much in there. Four walls and a roof, kitchen on one side, garage on the other side with beds by the wall after the four of us brought them. There was no wall to separate them, Only the bathroom has walls after Xp again brought something to fix the holes. All and all, it wasn't much to the point where its kinda depressing to look at but not spectacular. No decoration, no wall poster, barely any windows, but there was a T.V. and a video game console that I set up so I kinda like it here. I see my buddy walking over to one of the beds. "Yo, I though we were going to eat together?"

"I already ate while trying to keep the car moving." I look over to the car and it clearly have dents, bullets holes, arrows, paint job ruined, and I think smoke is coming from the hood. "Anyway go to sleep soon."

" Good night and no, I sleep when I'm tired." After I finished eating both my burgers, I check the time and it was 6:38 AM. Knowing Xp, he probably won't wake up for the next 10 hours. I walk over to my T.V and began playing my Green-Box. As I am setting it up, the room got brighter. I turn my head and unsurprisingly the car was on fire. This looks like a future me problem not right now me.

Before anything else, I saw Cupcake along with Rodin putting out the fire with a fire extinguisher. "Are you serious Tay?" Cupcake asked she was wearing a black tea shirt with a symbol of a peace sign in rainbow and skinny jeans which is weird since she have no A-Personality. She had black hair with blue tip at the edge's and tan skin with brown eyes...other then that, she pretty much normal.

"What did you guys do this time?" Rodin asked while walking to the kitchen table and look through the bag. Unlike Cupcake, he was wearing a tuxedo like Xp was with a red coat on his shoulder like a cape. Guess he must be using a reference page in his personality slot. He has short brown hair and pale skin with blue eyes. Xp believe he dye his hair and its not his normal hair color but who cares. "Aw man, you fat bastards didn't save me any?"

"Ask Xp, He was the one who got it. I was asleep. Also we rob a bank, where did you guys go anyway?" Rodin grab the bag and threw it into the trashcan while Cupcake sat on an open seat on the couch and grab an extra controller. "Did I say you can play?" Cupcake look at me with a raise eyebrow. "Na I'm just playing." We set up the match of 'Street Warriors Ultimate' and played a few rounds while Rodin was making a sandwich.

"Nothing much we went to the dungeon for some tokens." Rodin said while taking another bite of his sandwich. He then went and grab the duffel bag and open it up. "Are you serious?" He reach inside and pulled out 100LMD. "Rob a bank to steal a single note of money...You must really hate Ch'en."he place a note back in the bag then toss it to the side. "Oh and what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Ask Xp something about exploring Terra." I said while trying to land my combo's at cupcake.

"Out there with mentor's,tornado's, and magical rock cancer." Cupcake said while she shoulder push me IRL which made me drop my combo.

"Doesn't sound that bad, I mean we are immune to it and even better, we get to convert it to points so I don't see why we can just go around and cure people. Its a win-win for both of us."

"Are we not going to talk about she shoulder bash me..." Then cupcake landed her ultimate on me and soon my character got KO showing Cupcake character on the victory screen."...and I lost. Xp said that since there is no cure for rock cancer, If people found out we can cure it, we will be hunted down till the end of the earth." Then I hear the narrator shouting 'Again?'  "So I like my freedom and no way in hell I'm getting capture by them Russians...that's Unamerican."

"Whoa Whoa calm down. I'm just asking. Sucks that I know the outcome,Could make farming so much easier. Anyway I'm heading to bed."

Both Cupcake and I just wave him off and we both have another match. When round two begins, my pet cat Collin came out of nowhere and landed on Cupcake lap. Colon is a hairless sphinx with Milk or bleach white skin, have derpy brown chameleon like eyes. Another thing about this cat is that its obese yet he is still agile. The cat always have his mouth open and tong out.  "Aw she likes me more then you." Colon looked at Cupcake then began coughing at her which made her drop the controller. No hesitation, I got my full combo in and won me the game. "That's cheating, she interfered."

"A win is a win" I said while setting up another match. Cupcake pick up the controller and lean forward on her seat. Colon sat on my lap then drifted back to sleep.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE...FIGHT!!!"

..............................

(A/N): Hello Fellow Doctors I hope you are having a good day because it might turn bad or even better when you are pulling for Mudrock and Rosmontis. Anyway I wish you luck friends and hope you don't spend $700 on it.(Or do I'm not your financial advisor.)

)