Act Three: City's and Skylight's

At Rhodes Island, we see two operators names Savage and Grani are in the doctor office for debriefing on their mission of eliminating bandits from a nearby village.

"And that is everything Doctor." Savage said while not looking at the doctors eyes

"Hmm, I see. A group of unknown individuals were able to suppress the hostiles." The doctor then drop the reports onto the table in front of her and brought her hands to her chin. "Each of them were carrying not small but big firearms which only sankta could use efficiently. If that were the case, then they are also violating Laterano law. " We see both Grani and Savage body shift slightly. "The people describe are an anomaly on their own an Ursus, a Sankta, a Sarkaz, and a Lupo."

"Ms. Grani, Ms. Savage, are you sure the reports are correct?" a young brown hair Cautus girl wearing an oversize Rhodes Island jacket was also reading the reports.

"Yes Amiya, I'm sure, we left no stone unturn."

"I see, thank you for your hard work. please take the rest of the day off." Amiya said which both Grani and Savage gave a small salute and exited the room. Once the door closed, the doctor got out of her seat and proceeded to lay down on the open couches.

"This day keeps getting better and better to think a group like them who prefer solitude yet end up being together."

"I agree doctor, It pains me too say this, but Sarkaz's are not view in the best spotlight, Usar's view negative towards outsiders, Sankta's tend to stay at Laterano and Lupo's tend to stay with other lupo's or become 'lone wolf'."

"Whatever the case may be, they dont seem hostile which is a nice and got to help with our bandit problem." The Doctor got out of her couch and headed towards the door before being stop by Amiya.

"Doctor Where are you going? There are too much paperwork that needs to be done bef-" Before Amiya could finished, an alarm went off reveling the time 4:00pm. Amiya left the room for a moment only to return with a box full of paper. "Doctor Sweet, we must hurry before the deadline."

"Amiya I respect you, but I also hate you with a passion. I'll do the paperwork when I get to it." Doctor Sweet said while reaching into her pockets and unwrapping a piece of hard candy.

"Should I get Dobermann to help with the paperwork?" Amiya asked with a smug look.

"For some reason my sanity was restored and ready to go." Doctor sweet went back into her seat and grab a pen nearest to her. "I wounder how grandpa and brother is doing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tay POV

"And here's a toast to entering Victoria for the first time." Xp said raising a slice of pizza that we got from a shop down the street.

"I just want to ask, how the hell did we get into this country, or ark ship thing anyway? ain't they supposed to check our papers or something?" I ask since entering landmass ship was still new to me.

"I just said were from that village we saved and they didn't question it further." Xp took a bit of his pizza while Rodin was sleeping and Cupcake just silently listening to our conversation while Colin is laying down facing the corner. "We got our body scan to see if we have oripathy or magic rock cancer then we all just need to do is find a place to stay." Xp grab another slice of our Lupo style pizza.

"Yea but... you know...I mean...never mind I not going to question it." Better to ignore it. Its not my place to govern the law.

We are currently in an apartment in the middle class area. The rent is a bit expensive, but hey if the money is green... or blue? As long its worth something, then the landlord move on with its life. We could get a better apartment, but most of them is either trying to scam up for more then its worth, require actual paperwork, or both. I know a dirty scammer with a fake smile when I see one.