"I wish I never stopped running. Maybe if I got further down the pier this shit would've never happened. He'd be here today. If I never left the hotel room this would've never happened." I paused again. "Wait, why were you guys running?" I asked V and he sighed.

December 8th 2018, in Vianni's perspective:

I looked in the envelope and I just saw pink and purple notes smiling at me. I smiled to myself. Nelli would be proud. I put the rubber band over the envelope for extra security. I went up to the hotel room to put the money in the bag and Nelli wasn't there. We dont even have phones so I can't even call her. She's grown, she can hold her own. I'm sure she's not in trouble or anything. I finished my bit early, I went over to where Emmanuel was, a small town village looking place. To help him finish up quicker so we could get home quicker. Im sick of this place.

"I've got a bad feeling about this. Let's cut out quickly we can wait for Quel at the hotel." He spoke while putting his hood up and dusting himself off. We left the bando and started walking down a dim road. We were talking while trying our hardest not to slip along with this wet and slippery road.

"I can't lie, I miss your sister." Emmanuel spoke while carefully stepping along the bumpy road trying not to fall.

"You two should just bless it bro, Im not gonna lie I think even you know you're violating with this its not mine ting"

He sighed like he knew I was right. We finally made it across the bumpy part of the road and we were walking along a road. There was no footpath. I don't know how people live here. Its bare dangerous. It seemed like the road was getting darker.

"Yo bro, are you sure we're going the right way?" Emmanuel asked. I turned to look at him and I just saw headlights in the distance. There was a car speeding, I immediately jumped out the way. So did Emmanuel but the car ran over his foot.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" He shouted. He looked down at his foot. "Fuck man! That hurt!" He shouted yet again. It's almost like he shook it off and continued walking. I couldn't help but laugh he was limping abit.

"Ay I cant lie you're making me laugh stop before I slip and die" I joked he looked at me and chuckled. We walked further into the darkness of the road and we saw the hotel in the distance. I heard something coming from behind us but I thought I was bugging.

"Is there a car coming behind us?" Emmanuel asked before we turned around. Just as we set eyes on the car the driver turned on their headlights and blinded us. We couldn't see. I saw people get out the car and without even thinking we both ran. I don't know who they are or whats going on but we ran.

"Come this way!" He shouted.

"Nah this way!" I shouted.

We split in different directions. I looked back and the nigga was gone but the people from the car werent. I continued pacing at full speed. When I lost them. I stopped. FUCK! I should not have left Emmanuel. I lacked! I sat in someones front yard trying to catch my breathe. I walked back towards the hotel. I saw Nelli and her large belly in the distance. She was looking around rubbing her belly. I was walking towards her and I heard someone call my name in the darkness. It was Emmanuel hiding behind a wall. I looked at him and all he said was "Run." I saw boys behind me in the distance again and I paced it. I caught up to Nelli.

"Nelli, I know you can't run but run" I pulled her by her hand and she did a light jog but she stopped "V I can't " she took a pause and held her belly. I panicked and noticed Emmanuel was now running up. "V keep going I got her." He shouted. I looked back one last time and dashed down the pier, I hopped over the sign and ran down the shaking pier. I looked back and Emmanuel was carrying Nelli but he stopped. I saw niggas come from behind them. Before I could even make my way back. Someone grabbed my wrist.