𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

I turned over in bed looking over at the man next to me. Mason looked so handsome when he was sleeping, who am I kidding he looks handsome all the time, but there's something about him sleeping that brings a smile to my face. His soft breathing, his eyes fluttered shut, and the small gap at his lips. The man is outright gorgeous. I smiled as I stared down at him before leaning down and kissing his cheek before making my way out of the bed.

I stretched my arms up, before standing and making my way to the bathroom. I removed my hoodie before turning the shower on grabbing my loofah and pouring vanilla body wash on it before rubbing it around on my skin. After I stepped further into the shower letting the warm water run down my body as the soap washed away on my skin before turning the shower off and stepping out, wrapping a towel around my body and making my way to the mirror. I brushed my teeth and after I grabbed my vanilla bean lotion placing it all over my body, I love the way this smells.

After I made my way back to the room. I grabbed my purple crop top and lace panties before making my way downstairs to go and make breakfast.

I pulled out a pan before turning the stove on and moving to the fridge to get the bacon and some eggs out placing them on the counter before going over to the pantry to get the pancake mix. I went back over to the stove placing the bacon on there before grabbing a bowl pouring some of the pancake mixtures in it and adding milk and stirring until there were no clumps. I grabbed another pan as I started making pancakes until everything was finished. The finished pancakes and bacon laid cooling on a plate while the eggs were in a pan cooling down.

I washed my hands and after I dried them off before making my way back upstairs. I watched Mason for a moment, he looked so handsome. He looked peaceful as he slept.

I walked further into the room before crawling onto the bed slowly lifting up the covers and settling in between his legs. I pulled down his shorts revealing his half-hard cock. My mouth watered at the sight before I had even opened my mouth. I wrapped my hand around him as I leaned down opening my mouth to receive him. I stuck my tongue out licking his tip before placing him in my mouth.

His breathing hitched for a second as I took him further into my mouth. I started moving my head up and down as he grew in my mouth, I hummed. He groaned as he lifted his hips, thrusting and catching me off guard causing me to gage and come up for air before going back down. I moved my mouth around his shaft as his breath grew heavy, I licked up the side of his being cock causing him to groan softly.

He sounds so good.

"Mmm Kitten" he growled in a raspy morning voice, lifting up the covers as I looked up at him with a small blush.

"Good morning daddy," I hummed putting his hard rod back into my mouth sucking him at a slow pace.

He growled ''don't tease daddy, you know better'' and with that, he grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth.

"Fuck baby, this mouth of yours feels so fucking good, " he praised as he continued his rough thrusts, drool dropped from his shaft down his balls as my eyes became glossy with tears and my pussy became wet with need.

He pushed himself further down my throat as I gaged causing him to hum "That's my good girl, take all of me. "

I whimpered at his words as he drove further into my mouth. He moaned his breath getting heavier his thrusts becoming sloppier.

"That's it princess, fuck, take my cock" he thrusts sloppier.

"Swallow daddy's cum like a good fucking slut" and with one more thrust his face twisted in pleasure as he shot strings of cum down my throat.