𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖

[ MASON'S POV]

As I was driving I looked back at my princess in the back seat. She looked so beautiful.

He looked back at the road as he thought of the beautiful girl that was behind him.

Her light brown skin, plump lips, arched eyebrows, sharp yet soft jawline, long natural wavy hair that went past her shoulders and laid against her breasts. Her ass was nice and round, not too big, but not too small either. She was perfect.

She started to stir around in her sleep slowly starting to wake from her nap. As her eyes started to flutter open she turned her head away from the window and quickly closed them from the sun rays hitting them.

After a while she had gotten used to it and her eyes started to sparkle from the light shining on her.

Her brown eyes now seem as if they were a bowl of honey. Her brown smooth skin looked like caramel shining from the light.

I could call her a star after all she shines like one.

'' Hey baby girl, how did you sleep?''

'' Hi'' She said in a sleepy voice except for the light music in the car and the noise on the outside. She was silent for a moment as she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

'' Princess we are on your street, but I don't know which way to turn to get to the exact house''

She sat up a bit looking around before telling me which way I should turn.

'' Mm, turn right and after make another left.''

I nodded and in less than a minute we were outside of her house. I parked my car, turning off the engine, taking my key out as well before opening the door.

As I got out I went to open the door for my little angel as well.

'' Come on angel lets get you inside''

[MACEY'S POV]

As we arrived he helped me out of the car and I'm thankful for that considering I was still tired and I would have most likely fallen over or hit my head on something.

We walked up to the door and I knocked. I wasn't sure if my mom was home or not because of work and I left my key inside.

I could hear my mom on the other side of the door as she started to unlock the doors. Soon I came face to face with her. She quickly pulled me in a hug before moving back cupping my face in her hands.

'' Are you okay, are you alright sweetie! Did something happen?''

I smiled and raised my eyebrow a little.

'' I'm alright and nothing happened, but I would like you to meet someone.''

I moved my gaze to behind me and she followed. She looked him up and down while a small smile still rested on her face.

'' This is Mason''

My moms smile grew a little as Mason pulled out his hands and my mom did the same.

'' It's nice to meet you Mrs?''

My mom looked at him with a wider smile. '' Call me mom or Mary.''

She looked over at me, raising her eyebrows and wiggling them at me. I know where this is going.

Mason and my mom laughed at my face expression and I guess I dozed off to a different world when I heard my mom yell.

'' Macey get in the house and stopped standing there'' I looked at her shaking my head before walking in and closing the door behind me.