15

harry decided to not sit at the end of the table anymore. he saw hermione and ron already engaged in a conversation and he came to them.

          ,,hey. . can i sit down?" he spoke shyly.

          ,,of course you can!" hermione smiled sweetly. uh-oh. she never smiled that sweetly if she wasn't completely upset.

          ,,i have slept in the astronomy tower and lupin talked to me about my crush on malfoy." harry didn't realize what he said until he heard everyone quiet down, even the slytherin table.

          ,,potter you've got a crush on me?" draco questioned, as if the whole school didn't know that harry smelled malfoy's hair gel in that bloody potion.

          ,,you know what, yes. yes, i do." harry said quite confidently and the whole hall shut up. even the teachers were now paying attention but harry paid no mind to it.

          pansy nudged draco in his hip. he looked at her and she "whispered" say something.

          and draco would say something, if he wasn't in awe. he stared at the raven and a small smile appeared on his face.

          ,,now that everyone knows," harry was speaking towards the students, ,,hope you'll have fun making up rumours because draco clearly doesn't feel the same."

          ,,no, potter." draco said and everyone stared at him. they weren't sure if draco meant that he does like or doesn't like harry. but draco quickly solved that mystery.

          ,,i do like you as well." he admitted in front of the whole hall. sickles were exchanged, rumours started and harry stood in awe.

          ,,oh if you wish to humiliate me then thank you." harry sighed but draco's face grew worried.

          ,,no potter, i wouldn't. . not this way at least. i mean it."

          ,,go out with me, potter."

          ,,when?"

          ,,saturday. 1 pm."

          ,,will do." and just like that, it was settled.

          it completely slipped harry's mind that he wanted to talk to ron, until lunch. and at lunch, he didn't gain enough courage to do it, so he said he's just nervous about potions when hermione questioned him about what's wrong.

          and then the actual potions class came and harry was in fact scared because they had to repeat brewing amortenia, since peeves ruined the whole classroom and managed to spill all the potions.