03

harry smashed his head against the hard wall, hoping it would kill him. but if an avada kedavra didn't how could an ordinary wall do it?

         when harry's anger didn't seem to be going away, harry sighed. he needed to break the room apart, piece by piece and then put it back as if it was nothing.

         harry started with the mirrors. he used no spells, no. he punched every single mirror there was and glass pieces were already deep inside of his knuckles, but he didn't care, he needed to keep going.

         the next to go were the sinks. harry was hexing a sink. what has the world come to? he imagined it was draco and his perfect slimy handsome face. he kept casting the offense spells but nothing seemed to work.

         harry needed to apologize to his friends and tell them how much he needed them. and he would, if he didn't spot malfoy in the mirror. he looked at malfoy but said nothing. malfoy wasn't hexing him, or insulting him.

         one would wonder whether or not has draco lucius malfoy loose his sanity or something - because if malfoy was alone in a room with harry, harry would already be in pain, possibly crying while that blonde arse would laugh.

         ,,potter." malfoy let out a breath.
         ,,malfoy." harry sighed. ,,you shouldn't be here." harry whimpered as he put everything back into it's place.

         ,,what's the matter with you?" malfoy asked, his tone as unfriendly as ever.
         ,,just leave me be, why don't you?" harry sobbed a little staring into malfoy's eyes. they were astonishingly beautiful blue orbs and harry was completely lost in them.

         ,,potter, is- is it the rumours?" draco stuttered, also gazing into potter's eyes. they were exceptionally unique compared to potter's body which draco didn't find unique until now.

         ,,i said, leave me alone!" potter was full on bawling his eyes out now. his cries were louder and louder and draco did not know how to stop him.

         ,,potter." draco's soft voice snapped harry out of whatever he was in and he looked at malfoy with. . hope. hope that the slytherin will not make fun of him.

         ,,i'll be going. .fuck." malfoy mumbled as he neared the raven haired boy and hugged him as if he was made out of glass. the way malfoy's fingers felt on harry's skin seemed almost electric, and as much as harry desired to put his hands around malfoy, malfoy's clutch on harry has tightened.

         ,,potter, i. ." malfoy started as he stared harry inside of his eyes. the dark green officially became the slytherin's favourite colour.

         ,,i've got to go." malfoy stood up and left, leaving a completely confused harry in the bathroom, thankfully not crying anymore.