11

,,draco, why did you request to be crucioed instead of me! are you out of your mind or what? i can take cruciatus just fine!" harry was scolding the blonde and despite the fact that harry was shorter than draco, draco's eyes still held fear.

          ,,i've grown resistance to the curse itself, rather than ordinary pain. that's why i think i can handle it better than you." draco didn't smile. he didn't make a joke. hell, he didn't even pretend to be happy about being better in something than saint potter is.

          ,,boys. i have requested for you to be here because i wish to talk to you. you first mr malfoy. i have a question and you need to say the truth. now, when have you grown resistance to cruciatus? if you do not wish for harry to hear, we can take this elsewhere." lupin was as calm as ever but harry was in a full on panic mode for some reason he didn't know.

          ,,potter can hear it. . gives him an opportunity to make fun of me, after all."

          ,,i do not want to make fun of you, malfoy."

          ,,shut your trap. to answer your question though. ."

          ,,my father has used cruciatus on me, multiple times." draco said, embarrassment in his voice as clear as a day. harry gulped at this and glanced quickly at remus, who only nodded.

          ,,does your mother know?"

          ,,she has the same treatment." draco sighed and harry had an urge to grab his hand and make him happy, but knew it wasn't the right time.

          ,,so why exactly does your father do this?"

          ,,i would tell you, if i were a long haired lunatic who finds pleasure in nothing but drinking and torturing his family. much to my pleasure, i'm no image of my father so i do not understand his intentions."

          ,,i have to tell the headmaster, draco."

          ,,what's he gonna do? no one at the ministry believes dumbledore. my father has the ministry in his left pocket. there's nothing you can do."

          ,,is there really not?" harry almost whispered, already thinking of a plan on how to save draco from his father.

          ,,harry i know that face, what are you plotting?"

          ,,a life saving mission." harry looked at his supposedly rival, arch-nemesis or whatever and gave him a huge grin. needless to say draco was more than creeped out.

          remus only continued to stare at harry. it was crazy how much the boy reminisced his father. even the look. the look when they planned something utterly mental, but somehow they got it to work.

          harry james potter was truly a spitting image of his dad and no one could deny it even if they wanted to. harry then looked up, that mischievous smirk on his face and remus sighed.

          ,,i'm going to save you, draco."

          ,,you and your bloody hero-complex potter. it's going to get you killed one day."

          ,,it may, but at least i'll die for a good reason."

          ,, alright, enough chit-chat. mr. malfoy, you may leave. i need to talk to harry."

          ,,bye, potter." draco stood up, grabbed his belongings and there was no sight of him in the room anymore.