thirteen

Harry and I hadn't had an opportunity to spend several days in a row together. It was always either my job or his filming that got in the way. I had so many cute ideas of things that we could do together. All that I could do was pray that nothing would mess these 5 days up for us.

I woke up the next morning and noticed that Harry wasn't next to me. With everything that has happened recently, this obviously raised some paranoia in me. I jumped out of bed, stumbling to the door to his bedroom.

"Harry?" I called out, my voice cracking due to the fact that I had just woken up. I ran back into his room to grab my phone that read 10:05am before running to check his bathroom. My feet began dragging me down the stairs to the level that Lux's room was on, yet no sign of Harry. The sound of the front door closing caught my attention and I looked over the railing to see if I could see Harry either entering or exiting.

Perhaps he had gone for a run? No, that's not something Harry would do. Walk? Again, not something Harry would do. Harry rarely leaves his house, so where the fuck was he?

I jogged down the last two sets of stairs, opening the front door instantly. My eyes wandered down the street and squinted in confusion when Harry wasn't to be seen. I entered the house again and shut the front door before making my way over to the kitchen. A piece of paper lay peacefully on the kitchen counter.

'Slippery stairs' was all that was written on it.

This motherfucker gave me a scavenger hunt!

I put on my Nike slides before exiting the house again and running down the street towards the slippery stairs that Harry lives near. To my own knowledge, these slippery stairs lead to the river Thames. If this psychopath I call a boyfriend even thinks about getting me near the water, boyfriend no more.

I arrived at the gate to the stairs, opened it and began carefully making my way down them. My feet reached the stones and I took a deep breath in. It was as if I could smell that bastard. I turned my head to the right and sure enough, I was right! I could smell him!

Except he wasn't a bastard anymore once I saw that he was laying on a picnic blanket with some blankets next to him and had a plastic bag full of containers of what looked like food. He turned his head towards me as soon as he heard the stones shift under my feet and I approached him.

Seems like I wasn't the only one who had cute plans for us.

"I would have drowned you if the water was any closer to us than it is now," I threatened with a cheeky smile. He chuckled to himself, looking down at his hands and turning his body so that he was laying on his side.

"Are you afraid of water?" he asked, looking back up at me with squinty eyes due to the sun.

"More like afraid of drowning, my lungs filling with fluid, not knowing what the sea contains," I said whilst laying down on my side next to him. He reached down to grab the bag of food and bought it up so that it was in the middle of us.

"Well, in that case, I'm glad the water isn't close too because I really wouldn't want to know what's in there," he said and pointed to the sea. I took a peek inside the bag, only to find a fair amount of breakfast food such as pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns. Harry knew the way to my heart.

"You're adorable," I said before leaning over and kissing him gently. Since I didn't want to gross him out with my horrid morning breath, I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I was also going to cook some sausages but I didn't have enough time-"

"It's perfect Sniff, thank you," I smiled at him, running my hand through the hair on the back of his head. He returned the smile and sat up, pulling the containers of food out and placing the food on the picnic blanket. Everything was separated into different containers which I found cute. The steam from the food had fogged up all of the containers. Harry pulled two plates out of the bag and we piled our plates with as much food as we could consume. To my surprise, everything tasted amazing. I didn't have high expectations seeing as Harry has never cooked food for me before. He was a pretty decent cook.