❂₂₁ engagement and annøying friends

Tom's pov

I woke up to see Sophia kneeling beside me looking at her necklace with the blanket slightly over her legs.

"Baby." She turned around and laid on me.

"I broke it." She murmured as she held up the necklace.

"Where?" She showed me the pearl and it had a crack in it.

"How?"

"I was biting it like I usually do and it broke."

"You bite it?"

"Between my lips."

"Why do you do that?"

"I do it when I think of you." I grabbed the chain and she let go of it so I put it on the nightstand beside me and grabbed the ring box.

She watched me as I opened it and grabbed the smallest ring.

"Is this the ring you were gonna give me last year?" I nodded. I wanted to give it to her so badly, but there are only two rings and I didn't want her dad to think I proposed to her.

I grabbed her hand and put it on her finger.

"What should it be for?" I asked.

"Well is there anything specific you want it to be for?" I nodded.

"What is it?"

"I want you to marry me, Soph." She smiled and moved so she was facing me. Now I can finally propose to her and nobody is going to stop us from being together.

"When?"

"I don't know." I murmured. I knew I wanted to marry her as soon as possible I just never knew when.

"What about the day we met?" I nodded, that sounds like a good date.

"Next summer on June 3rd."

"That soon?" It wasn't soon enough for me.

"You want it today if you could." Which I did.

"Let's get a shower." So we did then went downstairs to see her annoying friends eating in the kitchen. The house wasn't a mess which shocked me. Who cleaned it?

"Why isn't it a mess?" She asked.

"You're welcome," Frank muttered.

"Where's your necklace?" Edward asked.

"And what is that?" Liz asked as she pulled Sophia to her. I tried to ignore them so I got food. I went outside and sat on the steps for a bit until Sophia came out.

"Tommy!" Sophia came downstairs and sat beside me.

"Hey."

"You do know Frank fancies you right? You do know I can't stand them right?" I asked. It was so obvious Frank fancied her, it made me want to kill him even more.

"Y'know I love you right?" She asked.

"They're leaving tomorrow anyway. I have to spend today with them and cry."

"Cry?" I don't want her crying.

"They're my best friends, Tom." I just glared down at the steps. I wish they would go away.

"Babe." She grabbed my face and made me look at her which made me a little madder. I hate how she can make me melt right into her like nothing. I grabbed her wrists and took her hands off of me.

"It's only a day."

"Go." She didn't move at all, she still looked at me.

"Go!" I snapped when she didn't. She kissed my cheek and went in. She's so sweet.

~

I went downstairs when I heard Sophia crying, I looked outside to notice that it was also dark. I was in the dark hallway all day cleaning up the other rooms since I didn't know what else to do. I looked to see Sophia hitting Frank who was looking at her. What did he do to her? Also, why is she alone with him? He grabbed her hands and pulled her into him.

"I'm sorry."

"You make me angry, Franky."

"I know."

Eventually, she let go of him and wiped her eyes.

"See ya?" He asked and she nodded.

"See ya." He slightly smiled and left.

She turned around and looked at me.

"They're gone now." I went over to her and hugged her as she started crying again.

We stood there until she calmed down. She grabbed my hand dragged me outside.

"Where are we going?"

"To get things."

We made it to her moms and she just went in and there Frank was making out with her Mom. She pulled me in and slammed the door so hard that I thought it would've possibly broken.

"Soph." She ignored them and dragged me upstairs to her room. She opened the door and slowly went in. There was a pile of slightly dusty art supplies on the bed, clothes on the bed and some on the floor, it looked untouched from last time she was here. She went over to the dresser and picked up the necklace her mom gave her, she was going to walk away when she picked up envelopes.

"Tommy." I went over to her and she handed me the pile of envelopes after she flipped through them. I looked down at the envelopes to see my name and address on it in her handwriting.

"They're all yours." I nodded as she just looked at me.

"What are you thinking about?" She just hugged me.

"Do you wanna kill them?" I whispered. She slightly nodded and hugged me tighter.

I tried making her look at me and she wouldn't.

"Look at me." She slightly whined but did. I grabbed her face as she looked down.

"Princess, look at me." She did so I kissed her cheek.

"Don't feel bad, they deserve it. They hurt you."

"And nobody gets away with it." She murmured what I told her yesterday.

"Exactly. Do you want anything else?" She looked around then shook her head.

"Let's take them home." Home. It's finally our home together.

"How?"

"Magic."

She slightly smiled and nodded.

- - -
hello! I posted another tom fic if you wanna check it out :)