♡₁₃ i'm in løve with her

Lilly's pov

I was in town looking for birthday presents for Sophia when I went into a jewelry shop to see none other than Tom. I went over to him just for him to quickly look down at me and glare at me. It quickly changed but he still looked annoyed. He ignored me and continued to look at the rings. Rings? He better not be proposing to my Soph.

"Are you proposing to Soph?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Why wouldn't you?" He sharply looked at me and if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"I see the way yous look at each at other, hows yous interact and touch each other." His eyes quickly narrowed at me.

"And I know that yous are dating," I said when he just had his eyes narrowed at me and didn't say anything or move.

"You're not taking her from me."

"I know!"

"No, I'm telling you that you're not." I slightly backed up from him. He is honestly very intimidating and scary when you're close to him.

"If I were to propose to her your husband would try to kill me." He said when I didn't speak.

"Then why are you with her?"

"Because I'm in love with her!" It sounded like he's been keeping it in for a long time.

"You're in love with my Soph?"

"Yes!" He turned back to the rings as a worker came over.

He told the worker which rings and he got them out, it was a set. He slightly smiled as he looked at them.

"Is there anything else you would like?"

"Yes." They went over to the necklaces and I followed since I wanted to get Sophia a necklace as well. The worker got out a single pearl necklace.

"That's everything." He paid so I looked at necklaces and found the perfect one. Tom came back over and looked at the necklaces I picked.

"I wanna talk to you about her," I said.

"Alright." He said after a bit. I got the necklace and one to match for myself.

"Why do you like to match with her?" He asked as we left. He had a destination so I followed him.

"So she knows." He glanced at me with his eyes narrowed and put his stuff in the back seat of a car.

I want Sophia to know that she can fit into things that all the skinny girls fit into, that she can pull it off, that she can come to me with whatever she needs.

"Get in." So I did as he did.

He started the car and drove off, I glanced over at him to see a very light hickey on his neck. He glanced at me with his eyes still narrowed.

"You have a hickey," I stated.

"I know." Then that means they've had sex. Oh my god.

"So yous have had sex before then?" I asked.

"I'm not answering that."

"So yous have!" I exclaimed.

"Why are you happy about it?" That's a good question.

"I'm not! That shouldn't have happened! Nope!"

"Okay."

"You saw her naked? She let you see her?" I asked when I realized that he never denied them having sex.

"And touch her." He smirked.

"Excuse me?" He did not.

"You asked. We shagged before."

"Shagged?" What does that mean?

"Sex." He said annoyed.

He pulled over, turned the car off, and got out. I also got out and followed him to a table outside of a cafe. He sat down as did I and a waiter came over. He got tea and I got coffee.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"Soph."

"What about her?"

"She's 16! How could you do that to her?" I exclaimed with some hand movement.

"She wanted to."

"It's illegal!"

"I'm well aware."

"I don't want her hurt! She's gonna be if somebody finds out about yous." I don't want the same thing to happen to her.

"Nobody's going to find out."

"You don't know that! The wrong person's gonna find out and they're gonna keep yous away from each other!" It sucks and I hated every minute of it when it happened to me with Jack.

Jack and I were best friends from the start because our mothers were also best friends so when our parents found out I was pregnant at such a young age we moved. I didn't see Jack until Sophia was 2 when our parents finally agreed to let us be together.

"We're not you, but how could they keep yous away when you're a witch? You must've had to go to school." He slightly smirked. How does he know I'm a witch?

"I saw you 'cleaning' the house when they weren't home."

"Well, you're not sneaky either! I heard and saw you apparate from Soph's room the day you came over for lunch."

"Yeah, I can't just walk out of your house." He does have a point. Jack would kill him if he saw him.

"Does she know?" She doesn't even know about me being a witch.

"Not yet." I nodded as our drinks came.

"Why do you love her?" His eyes narrowed once again. He looked away from me and down at his tea.

"She's different."

"She's not skinny," I said quickly.

"So?"

"She hates it."

"I know she does."

"Would you love her if she was skinny?"

"Of course I would. I'm not with her because of her weight, I'm with her because of her."

"You saw her before you talked to her." He nodded.

"You don't see girls like her around anywhere." Which you don't.

"So it was like love at first sight?"

"You could say that."

"Just don't hurt her." If he does I'll kill him.

"I'd never."

When we were done he took me home just to see Sophia crying at the door as Jack was at the car.

"I hate you!" She slammed the door and her door slammed from inside.

"What did you do?" I asked as I got out and grabbed the tiny bag with the necklaces.

"Take a guess." He said as he glanced at Tom who got out of the car.

"Would you drop it already?" I turned to Tom.

"What are you standing out here for? Go make her happy!" So he went into the house.

"I don't think so!" I exclaimed when Jack tried to go after Tom, "You upset her enough. Leave her alone for a bit." He stopped and looked at me. I hugged him so he hugged me back tightly. He just needs to drop it which he never will because Sophia's his little girl and she always will be.