Chapter 2

Everyone sat around the main part of the pizzeria, most sat on stage, some lying on the floor, others sat on the chairs. They talked about complete nonsense, though the toy animatronics did sit together needing to rehearse for their performance tomorrow.

'Are you joking?' Chica asked Freddy, 'it's tom-ah-to not tom-ay-to.'

'No, no, it's definitely tom-ay-to,' Freddy answered back.

'What?' Chica asked in disbelief, 'hey, Cece! Is it tom-ah-to or tom-ay-to?'

'Tom-ay-to,' she answered, as though normal.

Bonbon sniggered, 'Who says tom-ay-to?'

'I do!' Freddy defended himself.

'Crazy, right?' Chica yelled, the other two laughed, Mangle, Foxy and Bonnie chuckled.

'Fred, you surely have to back me up,' Freddy said, 'you're basically me.'

Fred shook his head with a wide grin, 'No, you're alone on this one.'

'Ha!' Chica pointed at him, causing everyone else to laugh. 

'You know, every time we get distracted, it usually starts with Chica,' Bonbon joked, causing everyone else to laugh with him.

'Hey!' Chica pretended to be offended.

'He has a point,' Mangle stated with a smirk

'Don't agree!'

The toys finally got to working on their rehearsal, meanwhile the originals talked about other words they pronounced differently. It was a pointless conversation, but it entertained them all. Although, Bonnie kept getting slightly distracted. Not zoning out, or not paying attention, but a certain laugh would sound that would catch his attention every time. Bonbon's laugh. Or rather, his giggle. His loud giggle. Bonnie wasn't sure why, but every few minutes when it sounded, it would give him tingles.

'Right, you say I distract you, but there's no way you are rehearsing when I can hear you laughing,' Chica turned around to them.

'Hey, it's Bonbon laughing,' Cece defended herself with Fred and Mangle.

As though planned, Bonbon let out another giggle, covering his mouth at the embarrassment.

'What are you laughing at?'

Bonbon shook his head, 'I don't know.'

Bonnie watched him laugh, he'd always been happy, gleeful and been the person to light up a room with his smile alone. Bonnie admired that, it was sweet to see a person disregard all problems that could get to them, to view everything as positive, to want to make others around him happy. 

Cece shook his hair playfully as Bonbon rested against her shoulder laughing. Giggling. No matter how anyone described it, the sound took over the room.