Chapter 30

Before we left I put on my mask that I've always kept because my aunt gave it to me before she died it looked like this⬇️

She said I'd need it and now Ik why she was some type of witch (ion guys I'm kind of running out of ideas😅)

When he threw the first punch my dad started fighting back he was good at fighting no wonder where I get it from I see Malu in the back I go up to her and start punching her until she's dead after a couple punches she was down I then shot her. It looked like Kevin and Malu had a thing cause Kevin seemed like he was coming after me after my dad. Then Charli came up to me fighting back she was good, but not as good as me I then knocked her out and stabbed her in the stomach with my knife it felt good to finally get my anger out. I saw Leilani on the ground it looked like Ona I then went up to them and threw Ona off of Leilani.

Kevin's POV
Damn Y/n was good, but she killed Malu and Charli they were my fuck buddies im pissed I'm going after her once I'm done with her dad he was good, but I had enough of playing around with the him so I pulled out my gun, and shot him in the stomach and off I go to his daughter.

Mattias POV
I saw Kevin killed Miguel I was sad, y/n saw and she seemed pissed and her eyes turned darker fuck y/n is going to make Kevin suffer I can't let that happen if I die fighting Kevin then I do, but y/n saw I was going for him and she smiled at me and I could tell that she was going to be even more sad if i died so I let her at him cause I knew she was gonna kill him.

Y/n POV
I was helping Alex out cause Jabez was on top of him beating him so I threw him off I heard a gun shot and I looked who it was it was my dad, my dads body was on the ground I stopped for a couple of minutes to process it someone tackled me it was Devyn I then shit her everyone was coming towards me, but I just shot whoever it was. I saw Mattia going for Kevin, but I gave him a smile as in I got this and I felt even more emotionless. Some bitch tried to hit me, but I grabbed her and threw her to the ground and killed her with a couple hits I then got to Kevin he saw my eyes and looked a lil scared. I then kept on hearing in my head "remember what he did, he killed your mom, and now your dad, and he tried killing you before" after that my eyes turned even more darker like if I had no soul. He seemed scared asf he started running.
My eyes looked like this.⬇️

He started running faster, but I eventually cought up everyone was now staring I threw him to the ground and I grabbed him and snapped his neck, I then started punching him, he was dead, but I shot him

He started running faster, but I eventually cought up everyone was now staring I threw him to the ground and I grabbed him and snapped his neck, I then started punching him, he was dead, but I shot him. I then saw everyone of my gang members spooky was dead and so was ceaser and Leilani was about to die, and so was Alex I went for Leilani first cause the bitch was on top of her about to knock her out and she was pulling out her gun. I got up to her and snapped her neck and punched her nose, she fell to the ground I then shot her. I went up to Alex and the guy was about to shoot him I could tell Alex was scared and that's when I started runnning to him and before I got there Mattia did. And mattia killed the guy, some guy was aiming at Mattia I then went up to him and grabbed him and threw him to the wall he was dead I smiled at Mattia I was covered in all types of blood. I then put on my mask and shot everyone that was left. I then took off my mask.
You: A lot of good people died and we will always remember them
Leilani: Y/n your dad and spooky died that makes you the gang leader
You: Oh right ik I'm still emotionless but I'll get my emotions back, some time I felt emotions today
Alex: Damn bitch I hella saw Kevin run from you
I laughed and my eyes got a lil lighter
Mattia: Your emotions are coming back your eyes got lighter
You: Yea huh well let's go home
Leilani: What about the bodies?
You: Burn them except for my dads, spooky, and ceasers
The gang: Okay
Alex: Bro we have to make a name for you, your dad was él dioblos, oscers was
Spooky, and ceasers was lil spooky
You: Heh I remember when lil spooky said trying to protect me "IM LIL SPOOKY ILL BLAST ON YO ASS"
The gang laughs
You: But hey guys remember their still with us in our hearts
I say that while pointing at their chests
Mattia: I'm thinking your gang name could be Shorty
You: It's cause I'm short huh😔
Mattia: Yea
You: I'm 5'4 I'm not that short
The gang: Yes you are
You: Fineeeee, what's yours mattia
Mattia: Dino
You: Is it because you look like that one dinosaur from the good dinosaur🤣
Mattia: Your eyes their getting lighter
You: Yessssss, alright let's burn the body's
We then went home and we put my dad body in the basement till we figured out what we were going to do with it.
I then saw a note on my bed it said

I was crying sm I could feel all my emotions come out anger, sadness everything I started breaking things then Mattia came in

Mattia: Bbg what's wrong
You: I got my emotions back and all the feeling that I had came out😁
Mattia: That's good, but why are you crying
I then showed him the note
Mattia: Wow you really do look sm like your mom y/n
You: Mattia I'm sorry
Mattia: For what
You: For now I'm acting
Mattia: Yoj don't have to be sorry for anything I love you, but I'll love you more once we shower cause we smell like dead people
I then just laughed and we showered
When we got out we did the nasty and just fell asleep.