Chapter 1

Y/N POV
It all started off as a normal day my alarm clock going off, me showering and getting ready I wore this.

Y/N POVIt all started off as a normal day my alarm clock going off, me showering and getting ready I wore this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

But I did my hair like this

A/N you don't look like that though

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N you don't look like that though. Back to the story.

When I went downstairs I saw a strange man that I didn't recognize.

Miguel's POV

I saw her, my daughter I've missed her so much. She looked beautiful just like her mother, she had her eyes, hair everything.

Y/N POV

As I went down he said
"You look so much like your mother honey", after he said that I was confused "How do you know your mother and who are you?" As I said that he seemed sad.

Miguel's POV

I was sad that she didn't recognize her own dad😔. I then asked her "so you don't remember me", "No I don't"
She replied. I then just blurt it out I didn't try to get her to remember "I'm your dad".

Y/N POV

My heart dropped why did he decide to come back into my life now? As he said that tears started coming down my face, I ran and hugged him for as long as we could until he pulled back. He said "Don't cry" I then asked him "Why did you decide to come back now?"
He then replied saying " I just had to take care of somethings" "And those things were more important than your daughter right"