Chapter 17

Y/n POV
I woke up and got in the shower no one still knows that I cut. When I was done showering I changed into this.

I cut on my thighs cause I like to wear t shirts and tank tops

I cut on my thighs cause I like to wear t shirts and tank tops. Then mattia went to the bathroom, but I forgot my blade and to clean the blood oh my fucking god I'm so dumb. I ran into the bathroom.

Mattias POV
When I went into the bathroom and there was blood everywhere on the counter liek if someone got murdered then I found a blade and y/n came in running.
Mattia: Did you do this and I want an honest answer right now!
Y/n: Y-yes
Mattia: Why y/n why, when we talked did that not mean anything to you?
Y/n: No it did it's just that it's hard with out Abuela.
Mattia: You have Leilani and the rest of the girls just promise me you won't do it again okay?
Y/n: okay

Leilani POV
I heard fighting in the bathroom and I went in and I saw mattia and y/n hugging but I saw blood everywhere.
Leilani: What happened in here!?
They then told me everything and I just hugged her tight I'm going to treat this girl like the sister I never had and the sister that she never had as well.

Y/n POV
She hugged me like how mattia hugs me I love Leilani so much she's like a sister to me I'm glad I met this girl.
Y/n: Thanks Leilani
Leilani: No problem girly you got me and Avani you got all of us if any bitch hurts you, we got you boo
Y/n: Thanks I love you boo
Leilani: No problem
We then hugged again
Mattia: Okay I'm gonna shower now cause I stink soooo....Moveeeeee!!!
Y/n: We can both agree that hat you stink
Leilani: Make that all three of us
We the laugh
Mattia: yeah ahhahaha bye
We then just laughed out the door and we left to my room.

Miguel's POV
I went into y/ns room and I saw her and leilani so I just told them both y/n seemed closer to Leilani then all the girls.
Miguel: Girls
Y/n & Leilani: Yessss????
Miguel: I need you two to go on a mission
Y/n: Oh my God really my first mission!?
Miguel: Yea
Leilani: Hell yea I get to go with one of my favorite girlssss!
Y/n: Sameee
Miguel: Okay so the mission is that you two will be strippers and kill one of the white diamonds the mission is tomorrow night at 10 P.M.
Y/n & Leilani: Okay
Miguel: Oh and you guys have to go and shop for an outfit for when you leave and when your in the strip club
Y/n : Okay then let's go leilani
Leilani: Okay