Chapter 6

It was hectors. He then sent me a message.
Hector😔
Hector😔: "I know you see me. Your going to pretend you don't see me and go inside and come back out once he leaves if you tell anyone or if you don't come out it's going to end up being worse."
Y/n: "Okay I'll be out in a sec just please don't hurt me hector."
Hector😔:"No promises😏."
Read 10:42
Y/n POV
When mattia dropped me off I thanked him and followed what Hector said cause I didn't want things to get worse. When I got out I saw his car, I started shaking cause of how scared I was, he got out of the car and grabbed my wrist really hard.
Y/n: "Hector your hurting me!"
Hector: "like I said no promises"
K started crying and he threw me in the back seat I knew things were gonna turn out bad so I turned on my map from my messages with mattia.
                            Mattia😳
Mattia😳: You good why'd you turn on the map for our messages.
Y/n: Please help me Hectors going to do something to me I'm in the back of his car right now
Mattia😳: Its okay I'll find you dint worry bbg
Y/n: Mattia please hurry I don't want him to do it agian
Mattia😳: What do you mean again?
Y/n: I'll explain once you get me
Mattia: Okay I'm on my way

Mattia POV
When y/n turned on her map I got kind of worried and then she told me I wondered what hector did to her, but what ever it is, it just makes me furious thinking about it cause I know he did something bad to her.

Y/n POV
We got to this weird warehouse and then hector dragged me out of the car and threw me to the ground next thing i knew he was on top of me kissing me and I started to cry I knew he was gonna rape me again I could feel it I started shaking and screaming, he started taking off my clothes, I heard another car.
Hector: DID YOU TELL SOMEONE WHERE WE WERE!?
Y/n: N-no
Hector: DON'T LIE TO ME BITCH
Y/n: I SAID NO
He slapped me
Hector: DON'T YOJ EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AGAIN
Then we heard the door slam open next thing I see is mattia getting hector off of me and beating him up

Mattia POV
I followed the map and I got there I heard him yelling at her, but before I heard yelling I heard her screaming so I ran in, and saw y/n on the floor almost naked. I got pissed cause I knew what he was gonna do to her so next thing I knew I pushed him off of her and docked him and kicked him until he passed out. I then gave her my hoodie so she wouldn't be almost completely naked.
Mattia: Are you sure you want to tell me what happened in the past?
Y/n: I mean yea you have really gained my trust so I'll tel you, but remember our promise don't judge me, or tell anyone okay.
Mattia: Okay I won't and it's a promise.

A/N okay so it's going to go into a flash back of her telling him and that flash back will be in the next chapter.