" so, what all he said was true? You really got married. " She asked in despair. I could only nod.
" you got married and you didn't even bothered to  tell me. I thought of surprising you  by showing up all of the sudden but instead I got a shock of my life. " she screamed and went to her room.

" look , it is not what you think. It all happened all of a sudden. Add to that , my phone was switched off due to some problem and I didn't get line to your number. It was always unreachable. " I went behind her.

" first ,open the door and then discuss your problem." He said arrogantly. Now I am thinking that I shouldn't have told them the truth and let them hand him over to police.

I let him out  and gave him a new brush. when he was about to say something ," not now " I  snapped.

he left silently. Then, Shreya opened the door .

" I have been trying to call you from last week , but no response. I was concerned. here you too " she stopped while sobbing. The one supposed to be crying has to be me not her. I hugged her.

" it's not like that . Let me explain " I said and told her the whole story. After hearing that, she went straight to Arjun who is still brushing  " Mister, be nice with my di , else I will make sure you burn in hell " she threatened him.

" he surely got your words.  first you go and bath , I will cook breakfast " I send her away before he yells at her.

Then I went inside the kitchen and made myself a coffee, before I could sip , he appeared out of nowhere  and took it. no thanks nothing. wait , one day , I will put salt in that.

After finishing his coffee, he went inside my room no our room . Only then I noticed, he's wearing only a towel.

" when I saw your closet, I came across this t-shirt and jeans. may I know who's that" he asked while gritting his teeth.

" oh, that.. " I exclaimed and then " none of your business actually " in bored voice.

" it is my business." he said angrily. so, it bothers him. Then let's add more fuel to that.

" oh, ok. I will tell. Don't freak out. it's my boyfriend's . he left it when he stayed here last time. If you want, you can use it . now that you are my "  I turned to see his reaction. had he is some cartoon, the smoke would be coming from his ears.

 well he was wrangling the t shirt as if it is my boyfriend neck, but then suddenly he burst out laughing.

Arjun's POV:

I was so pissed off and felt like hitting something hard when she coolly said that it was her boyfriend's . My heartbeat did stopped at that instant.

while clutching that t-shirt tightly, I sensed something hard like card . I looked inside to see it was actually a price tag card.

I started to laugh like anything. she looked puzzled. " I seriously want to see the guy who wears this without even tearing the price tag card." I said in between my laughs.

"  you are insane. By the way, I bought inners for you from nearby shop. Try and wear it if those fits " she said and started to cook.
" really you bought those? How thoughtful of you? " I teased her. Her cheeks brighten . But she went to set the dishes on the dining table. So, I walked towards our room.
" does she gave you this also  ?" Shreya came back from her room." why ? any problem" he smiled at her.

Gauri is signaling not to tell but she didn't notice. " no, not at all. Di bought these for her dream guy." Shreya blurted out and sat in dining table after getting coffee for herself.

 Gauri face palmed herself . " I will get ready and come. meanwhile, don't curse me behind my back wife." I winked at her and went. she looks annoyed.

Everything she bought ,fits me perfectly and that brought smile to my lips.. Then only I remembered my mobile was switched off. As soon as I turned it on, it starts ringing .

Bua.

I picked up in first ring itself.

" thank god, you are safe. I was worried for you and your wife. when will you come ? " she asked in a hurry.

" we will come in an hour. Sorry Bua, it's all my mistake." I told her so that she won't get bad impression about Gauri.

" beta, I knew very well whose mistake it was , so don't waste your words. " she hung up. she is disappointed.

when I joined them, they were silently having their breakfast.
" for me ?" I gave Gauri a questioning look, she passed me a plate and I served myself.

After having breakfast, I asked her to come, Gauri just gave me a look and went inside. Shreya already giving me death glares. so, i just waited.after some time, she came out in Marvellous looking tomato red/khaki brown contrast colours  designer  saree having rich and colourful chamki, zari and sequins embellished embroidery works  interspersed all over saree enriched by a traditional designer chamki runner all along the border. she had worn her mangalsutra around her neck .seeing it, i was happy.

she looked stunning , georgeous or whatever people say. I got freezed at that moment..

" close your mouth , uncle " Shreya said while doing it herself. " hmm, what did you just say ? " I asked her .

" shall we go?" Gauri asked me. U nodded and went to get my car. she hugged Shreya and then we left for my house.

It's just half an hour ride from here to my house.

When we are about to enter, " stop!!" a voice came louder. and Bua came running towards her.. Meanwhile, Gauri seeing that woman and Riya walking down the stairs is about to walk inside but I held her hands tightly as she winced in pain.

*************************

updated finally.

just a normal chapter. I will try to make it more interesting in next chapters.

in the media, The T shirt and jeans, Gauri bought for her dream guy.

a big thanks for all those who voted for this story. I think this stroy has crossed 1000 reads and 150 votes. thank you so much.

enjoy reading.

don't forgot to Vote and comment.