Trying Something New. ⚠️

Start from the beginning

You were unaware of the motions that seemed to occur behind your back , but a pop sound certainly caught your attention. A sudden coolness caressed your hole as your squirmed at the feeling.

"Hush kitten , just relax for me." He whispered in a gentle manner. His thumb was dipped into his mouth , collecting the perfect amount of wetness before caressing your hole.

The sensation felt weird but you soon relaxed under his touch. You swore to yourself that this was going to be a one time thing.

"Are you ready doll ?" He asked tenderly. "Just tell me if you need me to stop , Alright ?"

You sent a weak nod towards him , your legs began quivering as you waited for his fingers to enter you in anticipation , his little movement already making your hole clench uptight.

"It's alright princess , I need you to relax for me." He cooed , rubbing the rim of your hole in soft circles while he waited for you to loosen up.

Another pop sound caught your attention as you watched Colby load up some of the lube onto his slender fingers , his index and middle to be exact.

He traced the dripping lube onto your hole and rubbed quick circles this time , arousing your needs and desires.

"I'm ready."

He obliged and stuck his index finger into you , pulling and pushing it down with a steady and slow pace. His free hand held onto your cheek in at attempt to open you up wider.

"Do you like that doll ?" He whispered.

You were too caught up with the single pleasure his finger was providing that you hadn't noticed him lean against your ear while resting on his side. You difficult in response , finding it incredibly hate to gather up the words.

He chuckled lightly and fixed up his position once again which caused his finger to go deeper into you.

You moaned out aloud while arching your back , feeling his finger being correctly dipped into you.

"Am I making my doll feel good ?" He questioned , his middle finger somehow reached your pussy lips as he began wetting his finger with your juices , his idea of preparing for the next step.

Your eyes were closed shut as you enjoyed the euphoric feeling of his finger but soon whimpered as you felt his middle finger dipping into your hole.

"Shush , take it like a good girl." He muttered before sighing deeply once he felt his second finger slide into you with ease.

His fingers moved perfectly with sync , scissoring you open as your lips began to let out loud moans and profanities.

Colby smirked at the thought of you enjoying this , his head rushing with ideas of the numerous times he'd fuck you in this position. His dick was already straining in his boxers , throbbing to the point where he craved for a release but he certainly did not want to hurt you. He preferred taking it slow and pleasuring you to the fullest.

"Are you ready for the next step baby ?" He asked , his fingers were being pulled back while his attention was on the shiny butt-plug that laid in the box.

You had seemed to certainly enjoy the feeling to the fullest and didn't want it to end and so you pushed back into his hands , taking the fingers all into your hole once again while moaning out loudly. You began bouncing into his fingers while he stared at you in amazement.

You saw his dick twitching in his pants and giggled quietly before taking in the effect of his fingers.

Colby couldn't truly believe how much you were enjoying this , in fact he imagined you backing up into his dick once he began fucking you.