i am a sucker for you .

This story  is based off my first Jonas brothers concert I went to this year . But unfortunately I didn't get to meet them .   I wondered what would happen if I met them that day  and boom . Thats how  my story was born . I did get to take some good Videos of them and pictures of them .  I also screamed I love you nick in the middle of the concert and he heard me and smiled at me. It was the best experience ever. Even if your not a fan go to a Jonas Brothers concert. My mom knew none there sings except sucker and loved the concert.  Unfortunately they are off tour now because of the pandemic .  But I hope see them when they tour again.  Hope you like it .  Hope everyone is home  and staying healthy.  This is a  Jonas Brothers crossover with phineas and ferb.  Just  to say I don't own phineas and ferb Disney does. Loving Disney plus.  You should get it guys any way enough with my rampage.  

Here's my story . One day the boy's here a load noise in the backyard . It sounded like a concert. They also heard Candice screaming on the phone . TheY ran out tickets Stacy . I can't seem them. She hangs up the phone.  Candice calls her boyfriend  to tell him the news.     From inside there house the boys  here some say the Jonas Brothers are  back . This concert will be amazing. Phineas and ferb wondered who would throw a concert in thier backyard?     They didn't know who the Jonas Brothers were  and why they are doing a concert their back yard with out telling them. But they definitely wanted to talk them about  this concert.  P: I should not be hearing these load sounds from inside the house.   F: I couldn't agree more brother.  They went to check it out who is throwing a concert.  They went to outside to  find a huge crowd of girls. Waiting line . So why are you guys in our back yard ? Phineas asked the girl standing in line . She told him the Jonas brothers are in town. They are preforming at the park. We are all line to meet them after the concert. Sorry this your back yard but you guys should meet them. With that the stranger leaves the boys. In comes Isabella . With two tickets in her hands. Phineas I got us tickets fir tonight's concert. We can meet them too . I got some back stage tickets for us. Phineas: I can't leave ferb here . Can he join us ? I can get him a ticket. I: sure. But he can't meet them with out backstage tickets. But I am sure that will not a problem for you to get phineas. P: He looks online for back stage tickets. there are no more back stage tickets. Ferb I think you are going to have to stay at the seats of the concert when me and isssy meet them . I: wait you got the tickets already? P: yes . Ferb is coming with us. I: great . See you boys later .
They get to concert around 7:00 the concert is about to start. The children are excited. They get some hot dogs and watch the show. In the middle of show ferb runs to the bathroom leaving phineas and Isabella alone to dance to the music. The Jonas Brothers played all there hits . The funny thing was that phineas didn't know any of the songs and absolutely had blast with issy. Isabella knew all the songs . She was screaming them . She was jumping up and Down . At one point she said thank you Jonas Brothers for coming tonight. They heard this and joe said no thank you for coming to our show . This made Isabella so happy . She kissed phineas . With out really thinking about it. At this point ferb comes back from the bathroom. He smiles and gives a thumbs up. As the concert went on one song sounded really good to phineas he could not stop singing it . He sang it with Isabella. Thank after the concert was over he was still singing it . P: I can't get that song sucker out of mind . I am sucker for you . He sings. I: issy laughs. That was nicer then the whole concert phineas . You are really good singer phineas . P: thanks . It had bed a blast tonight. It's not over yet . We got meet the Jonas Brothers.
So they went to meet the Jonas Brothers. They are told the truth why they got back together and meet there wife's and kivins kids. They took a picture with them and got them to sign some thing for Candice and and Isabella got a hug from joe . She was pleased . Than nick hugs  her and told her thank you for coming . Then kivin came and hugs her and said nice meeting you Isabella. She could not believe they hugged her . Phineas was happy to meet them but was not happy Isabella was fan girling so much . He was jealous that the Jonas Brothers were so talented and got all theses girls. He was not surprised that Isabella would leave him for joe if he wasn't married already. They left the concert. And went home . On the way home they stopped at an candy shop. Phineas got Isabella a sucker. That is anther name for lollipop because that what he thought the song was about . So they went home and had dinner than said good bye to Isabella and headed to bed. The boys had anther great day and couldn't wait to see what Tomorrow brings them.