brothly love

There are not enough phineas and ferb fanfics that have brother fluff in it. That's why I wrote this . Come one guys like it . If not for me but for phineas and ferb the best brothers ever. They are so inspirational. If you see that than don't  read my stories. I want love for phineas and ferb . No hate  on my story.

phineas : lets have some time hang out just me and you . you choose it we do it ferb.

f: well lets go to the mall to get some tools.
p: sure .   they walk to the mall but phineas  drops his wallet in parking lot.   he keeps walkIng not realizing he dropped it.  ferb picks up the wallet and puts in his pocket then follows phineas .   phineas : I think the store is on the second floor. 
f: we should  see if  they have the tool box  you wanted for chrismas last year. 
The boys walk in the store and on the top of a shelf they find what they were looking for .
p;   no way .  He sees the box and grabs it off the shelf . i cant belive this ferb the  missing tools we need they are here . He picks up the tools and hand them to ferb . He is carrying the tool box to the check out line .
They buy the things .  ferb insists to pay for everything .  He tells Phineas it is a early Christmas gift  for them both .
    They leave the store and see a store with Christmas trees in it and go in to see them . They have lots other stuff in the store like candy canes. They get a candy cane and walk out of the store . They are eating there candy and they spot a store candce likes. It has ducky momo stuff every where . Then they walk to the store that candce likes to get her  a pair of shoes for the holidays that are coming up.  When they left that store they went to a different store to get there parents gifts and at the same store they got their friends things too .  They head out of mall after paying  for everything.  Well it was dark by the time the boys were done shopping. Phineas brought a flashlight . They use it to guide them .  As  they are walking home , they spot a  cat on the side walk . It is a black cat , it almost runs  into them . Phineas remembers what his sister told him about black cat and how she thinks that the cat is bad luck .  He runs inside to avoid seeing it  again.     Ferb follows him.  When they get inside Ferb asks phineas a good question.   Since they are safe inside now from the cat .  F:phineas  do you  really believe  that cat was bad luck .?  P : well no I don't but candce  does.  That's why we are safer inside. We don't know what could be outside at night . F: well that's a good point. I am not scared of cats . Don't get why she is .   P: well  nether do I . I am not scared of  them ether . I am glad we ran from it because who knows she might be right.  Phineas sits down on the couch looking tired. Ferb seats down nexts him with a smile on his face .
P:   Phineas smiles back . Had a blast with you today bro but I am tired from all that shopping . i still kinda want to stay home  and build with you like we always do tom . Is that ok ? Ferb gives him the thumbs up . P: So nice to have time alone with u . i never get to have brother time with you. Glad I got that to  do that today. I want go out side a build something now . He starts to get up but Ferb blocks him from going outside. He stands in his way . Phineas has no chance of getting to the door so he let Ferb win and turns way from the sliding door that is blocked and walks back to couch. He seats agsin with an angry look on his face. He was not happy he was stopped by Ferb. f: . Not that I didn't want to  go outside. It's dark phineas there is no point of building now .  P: phineas sighs. Ferb your right not sure what I was thinking before.  Before when we are at the mall. i was worried our friends would follow us  to the mall . I am glad they didnt care we having time alone togther .    
F: I agree. i like spending time with you alone today As well.  i think we should also call it quits for building today phineas . we are both tired. lets build tom instead.  i had fun today phineas
p:  fine .  He is still angry that Ferb blocked his his path . He sighs in frustration.  He is upset it's dark out and he can't go outside.  Than he smiles at ferb . On a second thought I always have fun with you no matter what we do. We don't have to build today. i am happy to have you as my brother.could not have asked  for a better brother than you . he hugs ferb .  ferb hugs back . p: i love you so  much. we should do thos more often.  i dont dont now what i  would do with out you.thank you for picking my wallet . i had no clue i droped it .
f: no Phineas, thank you for being my brother and best friend .  i love you 2 .  they both give each  other one more hug then they walk towards to the stairs to go upstairs. but phineas stops in is tracks before going up the stairs. He turns around to face  his brother.     Ferb places his hand on phineas shoulder.  P: Today was great day.  I  had a nice relaxing day . Thanks again Ferb I owe you big time . smiles at Ferb and Starts to walk upstairs to call Isabella. Then he remembered he had to tell ferb something else so waits at the top of the stairs for  him. ferb i got tell you one more thing.  I Had a fun time being away from everyone. We should plain to do this again some time . Consider this day seized.  Happy to share a wonderful at with you . This was probably one the best days I every had. Since I was alone with you  all day I realized  that I love  being with you alone.
F: I couldn't agree more .
Then phineas goes in his room to call Isabella. Ferb sighs why can't every  day be like today he thought. Than he went to room and sat on his bed reading his book while phineas told Isabella everything they did today .  Than Perry joined ferb on the bed and he  put him in his lap and read to him.  Phineas similes at this . He is done talking to isbella and joins them on Ferbs bed to listen to the story.  They read the book
until dinner time. They are so  tired from the day had they go to bed early. They even ate faster at diner so they could get ready for bed sooner . 
P. Good night ferb .
F: Night phineas
P: Good night Perry .
Perry : grrr . He is snuggling with phineas in his bed . He switched to his bed to sleep with him since last night he slept with ferb.

the end.