Second part of the date

Ugh hate seeing no likes. Come on guys this is good story . Give it some love

[ ] I: Ok Phineas. Ferb can talk to you ? I thought you liked Vanessa. why are you going on the date with Phineas? You don't even like him that way. I like I like him that way and you are getting in my way of hanging out with him alone . Are you trying to stop me from getting together with him? do you like him too?
F: if you must know I love Phineas and her the same . I wanted to go out with Phineas alone then this happened but I gess we have to things we don't want to do for the ones we love. No I am not trying to stop you from being with him . I trying to help you out here . If Phineas dates me then you don't have to be upset about him not getting your clues . I support you and him getting together . I believe we can share him . After all Phineas wants us to to that anyway.
I: Ferb I would rather have you date perry . Then share him with you . You are not getting the point Ferb . you being so dominant in is life has made him like you . In other words you are one of reasons why he ignores me . You say you want to help out but you are only making it worse for me . You better watch your self Ferb. I love Phineas you are not taking this date away from me . I was waiting to be asked out by him . He finally did. And you better not ruin it. You have enough time alone with him at home . So back off and let me have him .
F: you are so selfish . I can't believe you don't want to share him like he wants us to. That's mean that you are putting the blame on me for what he can't help . You got to get over yourself Isabella. It bad. you can't obsess over him it is gross. I don't even do that .

P : please stop fighting  now . The date is about to start . Can't wait to show you what I got planned to day . You are both going to love it . I am so glad you both agreed to come to this. Now come along  my friends the restaurant I built  is this way. I built it a few mins away from our home to have a change of where we are all are. I did do this on my own . To show you both I can things alone if needed but I missed building with you Ferb. It was a bit lonely doing it alone today and yesterday as well . I woke up wicked early to finish this project . I normally due products with Ferb but I thought why not give it a shot and try it on my own.

F: did you do this  all yesterday when I was on a date with Vanessa?
P:  no it was this morning and yesterday.
F: I thought I told you not to build anythying with out me . Last time you built something alone you almost set the house on fire with your crazy idea .
I: stop being a party pooper Ferb. I think phineas should build things like this more . I love the romantic hearts all over the building. Wish it was pink though that's my favorite color. Not sure why you chose red to paint the hearts.
F: What if you got hurt while you were doing this ? You can't be doing this when I am not here . That's not safe . I need to be here at all times. This is a cool invention phin but next time let me know when your going to do something like this .
P; O Ferb .I am fine. I did not get hurt. I know you think I am crazy for doing this project on my own . Well I think that you going to regret that after you guys see what in store for you . Thanks Isabella. we are we seating right here. He shows them to table . The room is all red with small chairs and tables every where . There was in one the corner by a wondow . That's the one he chose for them . Phineas : after you Isabella. He holds out her seat to seat at . She seats in it issy: thanks Phineas . Phineas : welcome . I : aww you are blushing Phineas. You really do love me back
Phineas: I hate when you just assume things Isabella. But must admit I do love you very much.
F: Phineas. I know you want this to work but not going anywhere . I am not enjoying this date because Isabella is hogging you and this music is crapy what is this song ? Phineas: its from the 80's I think . It called wind Beneath my wings . Not sure who sings it but it reminds me of you ferb. So give it a listen . Ferb. Listens . The music plays .   Phineas speaks in the microphone. I choose tie song to sing to my brother because I love him and hope you all love this song like I love him . Phineas I stands up amd sings the lyrics. It must have been cold there in my shadow to never have sunlight on your face . You were content to make me shine that's way. You always walked a step behind. This was a nod . To ferb following phineas everywhere . Phineas continues to sing the song . So I was the one with all the glory and you were the one with all the fame . A beautiful face with out a name for so long . A Beautiful to hide the pain. Did I ever tell you your my hero . Your everything I wish I could be . I can fly higher than eagle because you are the wind beanth my wings. It might appear be unnoticed but I got it all here in my heart . I want you know I know the truth . Yes I know it . I would be nothing with out you . Did I ever tell you your my hero? Your everything I wish I could be o and I can fly higher than Engle because you are the wind branch my wind . Thank god you the wind beneath wings.
. F: ferb is clapping . Phineas sears back down to drink some water. F : good job . P: thank you . Isabella:  hey Phineas do I have a song too. ? Also great job . Phineas :  thank you . yes  you do have one . i Thought it was romantic as well . it is called it is called Can you feel the love tonight. Because you love  the song so much. I  fingered you enjoy it . Issy : omg he is singing to me . Phineas . Can you feel the love tonight. It brings the evening in. The world around in perfect harmony. How we got this far . There so many things to tell her but if I told her the truth about my past she turn away from me . Issy starts singing and joins him on stage. I: He is holding back he is hiding what I can't decide why want he me the king I know he is the king I see in side. Then they sing the course together . They bow and take there seats . This song I picked because i thought phinabella needed. A cute song  to sing together . And why not choose such a classic one .  However, Ferb Is not happy with phineas is song choice. F: whst is this song  ? This is something  my mom would like  or dad.   I can't believe thier singing together . I didnt have chance to do that . This song sucks. He is board by the music and takes his phone out and snaps a pic of him self to Vanessa. He is has a board look on his face in the picture he sent her. Vanessa wrote him  to see how the date was going. He rights back crapy Phineas loves to spoil issy. And I feel left out .
I: wow look at this menu. It is pink. Ferb sends the text then gets up to seat next to his brother.
I : No I am not letting you seat next to Phineas that's my seat . By the way Phineas you sang two wonderful songs tonight. move over ferb.
F:how dare you make me move . You do realize there is a seat other there for you . You can't always get your way Isabella. I am not moving. Phineas loves me more anyway . I am his best shot at getting some action.
I: Yea right . I would love to see you try to get him to do anything for you . He loves me not you . He only see you as a brother that's how it's supposed to be . So get lost Ferb. Also Ferb I heard that you made Vanessa pregnant by having sex yesterday . you can't like Phineas and her. You are doing inset . That's wrong .
F:  that's not true . Va is not pregnant. I don't know where you got that idea from . Also , Isabella I don't get you . You want me to help you get Phineas then you blow up on me when I fall for him too. He doesn't like you the way you think he does .he had always loved me not you . You know darn well you wouldn't have Phineas if I didn't help you . He needs all the help he get from me because you never leave him alone.
I: o really mister I am spending the day with Phineas and Vanessa and not leaving their sides. That's gross don't cheat on Vanessa for Phineas because you can't have him . You got to get a hold of your self Ferb. Stop being so strange. When it comes to Phineas he likes me and no one else and don't you froget it .
F: this is the worst date ever you don't get anything Isabella you are impossible to deal with what Phineas sees in you I have no clue . Your voice is irritating me . Your not even that pretty so get over the fact that Phineas only sees you as a best friend. Your feelings for Phineas are to complax For me to deal with so I don't know how Phineas will deal with them .
I : o you didn't just say that . You will regret that . She stands up and is going to hit Ferb when Phineas grabs her hand and tells her to take a seat . She seats down but is still amgry at Ferb so she glares at him and he does that to her back .

P: Can you guys not fight for one second and enjoy the date. It is really annoying to hear you guys fight like this when I all I wanted was a nice date with my two favorite people. I: I hate you Ferb. But I love you Phineas . P; Isabella stop fighting with Ferb. I; he Started it . F: that's a lie you started it . P: I can't take this any more . That's it this date is officially over. I am canceling it . You guys are acting like children. You don't deserve this date . I know it just started but it Is already a disaster. Because you two are fighting over me like I am some kinda reward you win at fair . I am a not some prize to be won . I am a human If you both love me then you will stop this fight right now . This was my worst invention ever. I think I am going to leave you two to talk things out . He leaves them alone .

I: omg  he is gone . Phineas   Come back . I love this building you made and sorry for ruining the date by fighting
F: we are terribly sorry for our actions Phineas. (He comes back . Still angry with them ). . i knew this was a bad idea tried to stop you Phineas.

P: look you don't believe how mad I am at you both for doing this I spend time planning a date and this is how you guys pay me back .

Ferb. How dare you say sorry when you rather date Vanessa.
Isabella I can't believe you said mean things to Ferb today.untill tom I don't want to talk to you guys. Sorry go home Isabella.
I : ok bye guys u can't be mad at me for long Phineas. I love you so much Phineas. Forgive me for what I did .
P: Isabella i forgive you but please leave so I can talk to Ferb. Love you to bye the way .
I : ok see you tom Phineas.
F: I love you more then she does .
Phineas; stop trying To make me feel like Crap for dating her . I love you too Ferb. But you gotta share me
F: don't you see she hates us . She wants you to herself.
Phineas: she likes us . What are you talking about bro. Please calm down Ferb. I don't know what got in to you both today but you better not fight in front of me again . I am disappointed in you Ferb.
F:that is way worse then you saying you are mad .
Phineas: i know it is that's way I said it . I got go to the bathroom. Think about what you did bye
Ferb: I am so stupid should have dated Vanessa. Instead of him. Vanessa and I are friends with benefits I don't know why it was bothering Isabella today.
Isabella: Ferb came back to say sorry to you for today .
F: well I forgive you go home now .
Isabella; ok bye tell Phineas I am sorry about today.
P: tell me what ?
I; o I was just asking Ferb to tell you that I am sorry but looks like he doesn't have do that now . Bye see you tom
P: bye. That was odd.
F: yes it was I wonder what perry did all day . I also wonder how Stacy and Candace's shopping day whent
Phineas: I do too bro . Today was weird Mom left earlier then normal to run errands. Dad went to work earlier too. I was feeling like something was off this morning.
F: not me I feelt like I was ready to eat breakfast. Everything felt normal to me.
P: you never fail to make me laugh Ferb
F : you know Isabella was right you are cute when you blush.
P: o shut up Ferb.
F: aw you are as red as your hair
P: sounds like you are trying to flatter me .if you are then you doing a great job.
F: kiss me then
Phineas: ok
F: let's. Go in side . I want show you something in our room