Chapter 3

Kiara felt a fire explode inside her, this was like nothing she had ever felt before. And it all started when that Zodiac Spirit tried to help her, when he held her it was like all her magic energy was growing to the point where she felt like she would explode. Kiara began to swing her fists at the dark guild members, her movements quick and precise. Lucy watched wide eyed as Kiara fought, it was like she was watching a younger version of Loke fight. The dark guild members began to look fearful as Kiara sent her fists flying at them, but then the dark guild leader stopped. Holding his hand out he sent stronger ropes around Kiara managing to catch her mid air, with a cry Kiara was then sent crashing down to the guild floor.

"What a spirited young cub!" He cried laughing. "I thought we would get something like this from the child of a lion!"

"Leave me alone!" Kiara cried with tears filling her eyes.

"You..." He said pulling Kiara close. "Will be SILENT!"

And with that he smashed her onto the ground and pinned her under his foot, he was about to pull something from his pocket but soon he was tackled by Natsu who had managed to break free from the rubble.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu cried.

By this point most of the dark guild members were badly beaten, and even their leader had taken some bad hits. Sighing he removed his foot from Kiara, turning his back to the guild he chuckled.

"Good try this time Fairy Tail." He said turning back to them, with a wave of his hand all his injuries were gone. "Keep an eye on the cub for me, I'll be back for her shortly." And with that he was gone.

The guild fell silent as the dark guild members vanished, everyone was too stunned to move but then all eyes turned to Kiara. The poor girl was now badly beaten with bruises on her body and tears pouring down her cheeks, she tried to sit up but winced in pain from her back. Wendy once she was free rushed over and tried to get the ropes off her, but the ropes burned her skin.

"I'm sorry miss Wendy." Kiara said as Wendy helped her to sit up.

"Don't worry Kiara, Natsu think you can get these ropes off?" Wendy asked looking over at the fire dragon slayer.

With a nod Natsu walked over and held onto the ropes, they burned his skin but he continued to pull until they were off Kiara. Dropping the ropes Freed came over and placed protective runes around them until they could be checked, Wendy then began to heal Kiara but Kiara stopped her.

"Help the others, miss Levy looks hurt. You should go and help her first." Kiara said to a reluctant Wendy.

"Ok, but as soon as she's done I'm helping you." She said and then ran off to help the pregnant bluenette.

Standing up Kiara stumbled on her injured leg, sniffing she focused on her magic energy and allowed it to flow through her. Her body then began to knit back together, fixing her injuries but leaving her with deep burns where the ropes were. Once she had made sure Levy was ok Lucy ran over to Kiara and pulled her into her arms, she could feel that Kiara was trembling in her arms as she held her.

"Are you ok?!" She asked looking at the young girl, and then she noticed the burns. "Wendy will fix those for you, but did you recognise any of those men?"

"I did, they've been tracking me for as long as I can remember. Even Miss Anna tried to help protect me, but I didn't want her to get hurt. That's why she told me to come here, she told me that you could all help protect me..." Kiara said with tears falling down her cheeks. "But I messed everything up! Why do they want me!"

Kiara then began to sob in Lucy's arms, the blonde was slightly startled but soon picked Kiara up and held her tightly in her arms. Master Makarov made his way over sighing, he had a communication lacrima in his hand and a sad look on his face.