Chapter 1

I drove into the beautiful gates of my new high school, Ouran. I moved from my previous school because of bulling. But that is in the past and this is now. As we drove toward the entrance of the school my stomach felt like it had 1000 butterfly's flying around freely and my heart was pounding but all at the same time, I was excited. I was excited for the new experiences and the friends I'll make. I only know one person at Ouran and her name is Haruhi. She was So nice to me back in 6th grade, I just hope she's still so sweet and caring now. Maybe, if she remembers me, well become best friends again; just like we were back in middle school.

We pull up at the front of the high doors to the school in a shiny black limo. Something that everything student at Ouran would be accustomed to. My driver opened the door for me and I stepped out, my beautiful yellow school dress behind me. The wind blew in my long, brown hair and I new today would be a good day.

The wind blew around cherry blossom petals around the front of the school from the trees near the entrance. They were a beautiful shade of pink, each and every petal; delicate and yet so fierce in colour and radiance
I looked up. Ouran looked like a mansion that a celebrity would live in, not where more than 400 kids get educated. But more or less I was happy to be here, happy to get out of her old school and start fresh.

I walk through the wooden doors into a large room, it appeared to be administration. I walked over to the desk where a nice looking women sat and as I did I admired all the paintings on the walls.

I cleared my throat "Um hello" I said "I'm Bo and I'm new here"

The women looked up "Welcome to Ouran High School Bo" She said cheerfully " I'll print out your new schedule" She got out of her chair and went through a draw in her desk. After some time she pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I took a quick glance at it and it had my classes with the times I needed to be in them by.

"Well your first class is Geography, that on the second story, 11th door to your right" The women said to me with a smile.

"Thankyou very much" I said politely. I had no idea where I was going but I found a set of stairs to my left so I went up them takin my chances in luck. I walked up the steps, the red carpet underneath my shoes and the newly polished wooden hand rail sliding on my fingertips. I lifted up my dress as I got to the last step so I wouldn't step on it. Before me was a long white hallway. I looked to my right and started to count my way to door number 11.
"One..." I said in my head, pointing to the door.

"Two..."

"Three..."

"Four..."

"Five..."

I was nearly up to door number 6 when all of a sudden I heard footsteps behind me. Was that just my imagination playing up on me? No, it couldn't of been. I turned around and to my surprise was a tall blonde boy, he looked handsome.
'No wonder girls talk about the boys from here a lot' I said to myself.

I stood there, not really sure what to say. There was an awkward silence until the boy broke it.

"Hello there beautiful princesse, are you lost?"

"N-No I'm not, I'm just on my way to geography through door 11" I wasn't expecting his voice to sound so amazing, he sounded like a cool breeds on a hot summers day.

"Well ms..." He waited for me to say my name.

"Bo" I said a little more confident now.

"Well ms Bo, I'm going there now too so I'll walk you there." He said at me "My names Tamaki by the way"

"Hello Tamaki, thank you very much for walking with me" I said shyly as we walked together getting closer and closer to door 11. Tamaki gave a smile and that was enough to make my face go bright pink. We got to door 11, I put my hand on the door handle but Tamaki stopped me by putting his hand on mine.

"Has anyone every told you you're beautiful?"
I blushed once again, making the whole situation awkward.

"No not really, but thankyou" I said.

He then opened the door for me and we took our places in class. There were two empty desks next to each other so we sat down at them and took out our note books.

This morning had been one of the best mornings I've had in my life

___________________________________

Hello everyone!
Just a heads up but I'm sorry if I keep on changing the title to this story, I'm just still not sure what I want to call it yet
Anyway, I hope your enjoying the story so far even though it's only chapter one
~@Gucci_hxmmings