He wanted to explore her every day and discover something new each time.

He wanted her to put him on his toes the way she always attempted to. Heck, he loved when he had to labor hard to have her interest in him.

That was how she was getting to his senses in a very much slow manner.

"You might want to attempt writing romance books, Milord. Ladies would absolutely love the fantasies you show." Madonna shook her head lightly to get back from the hazy moment but Lucius hand which was rubbing her on her waist was just so adamant in keeping her drunk by the desire.

Madonna felt her heart fill with the immense sensation for Lucius when she heard him although she could not allow him to put his life in danger when it concerns her.

Madonna absolutely despised the position she was in. She was fascinated by a man, much less her husband, and she can never have him all for the reason that she had a hell of a curse on her head all prepared to consume the life of the man who loved her or she loved.

Madonna sometimes wondered if there was a way to be with Lucius without harming him. Thinking about men, she knew they were pretty much consumed with sexual activities and if she could not satisfy him in that, then he would find another woman to satisfy him undoubtedly.

"Do not let that head of yours to have a stroll in hopeless town. If kissing you shall not kill me, then I shall make love to you with my mouth. Make no mistakes, young witch, I love to labor my mouth on you."

Madonna nearly snickered in an unladylike manner hearing to the assurance coming from her husband. It was much another aspect that she had not expected from him.

With a sudden smile, Madonna stepped back from him, "Aye. If chase is what you love, then you shall get one, Milord. You say curse doesn't matter? Then keep chasing me and you shall realize one day it is futile since what you need, I can never give you." Madonna shrugged and took few more steps away from him.

Lucius smirked at the smiling yet distorted wife of his and appreciated her inwardly for her strength. It made Lucius think of ways to have her in his life still keeping his life intact.

There should be some way to do it. If Alys was weak at the time of cursing Madonna, then he could find a leeway to pull her out of the absurd curse. He just wanted her and he could do anything to have her in his life, much definitely in his bed.

Just as Lucius was about to respond her with one of his mock statements, they heard a knock on the door of their bedchamber. Both of them looked at each other as to asking who it might be at the time of night.

They knew it can only be Orla and the incessant knocking had proved them just that. Both of them felt the sudden air of urgency surrounding them as they opened the door and found Orla with a look of horror adorned on her always relaxed face.

Her pose which was always laid back and poised was stiff and stressed. Her eyes were showing a mix of anger, hurry and concern which worried Madonna.

"Mother." Lucius stepped closed to Orla as he stood near to her with a protective stance. "What might be the issue in the mid of the night?" He asked noticing the rush clear in her eyes.

"I should be found by Alder earlier than planned for." Orla's statement made a frown upon the young couple's face.

Both Madonna and Lucius looked at each other in question followed by Madonna pulling Orla to sit on the small chair in their bedchamber.

"Orla, wasn't it planned to a certain time before you get caught by him? What might have happened for you to take such a decision?" Orla nodded furiously as her hands shook in horror.

The sight before Madonna and Lucius was their first time. Orla, the greatest of Witches and the wisest was shaking in terror which made no sense to them.

"Fina." One word and Madonna straightened up with worry clouding her. "She got herself caught by one of the his people."

"Got caught?" Madonna could not believe what she heard. Fina was missing and she was not in the forbidden lands?

She got herself caught?

"She intentionally got herself caught, Madonna. There is no manner one could find her in forbidden lands which means she got caught on purpose."

Madonna felt the strength in her legs leave as she felt wobbly at the news. Lucius had to wrap his arms around her to support her while Madonna was in utter shock.

She was the only living of Madonna's kin not to forget she was wanted by many clans for her blood and she got caught inanely?

They were doing everything in their power to protect her and she deliberately got herself caught? Why?

The issue that Fina deliberately did it was what got Madonna beyond angry. Why would she do that when she was clearly stated that her life was in danger and her blood was most craved for?

For what purpose? What was she planning?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

How is the chapter? Interesting?

Do you like the intimate scene between Madonna and Lucius?

Do you like Lucius being Romantic?

Why did Fina got herself caught intentionally?

Is she really planning something or was it something else?

Fina is a friend or a foe?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim