Bad Morning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Lisa's room

SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

No one's POV:

"Lisa punched him as he hovered over her. He even brought the chains and handcuffs with him..

But he didn't feel anything so he proceeded to strip her clothes off.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU JERK!"She yelled trying to push him before he tied her legs and arms to  the bed preventing her from resisting.

"Wow,what's the matter Doll face?You didn't like the last time we did it?"Jungkook said before he ripped off her underwear

"IM NOT YOUR TOY!YOU CANT USE ME FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION!"Lisa

"What makes you think im doing that?"Jungkook
"I heard you and my brother talk you assh-"He cut her off by kissing her lips roughly.

"I was just saying that so he doesn't become too overprotective, You know...Big Brother wanna protect his little Sister"Jungkook
"Really?"Lisa
"Of course"Jungkook
"Oh"Lisa
"Now shut up"Jungkook

And with that he entered her as she was still tight thrusting in her harder than last time.

He played with her exposed breasts and kissed her earlobe as her moans and screams fled the room.

Meanwhile

Chan Pov:

'Aahh!'

Dafuq?
Is that Lisa?

'Aaah!Faster'

Is she?With who?There's too many men here..

'Aa!Jungkook!'

Well...Who was I expecting?
Lmao and the view of them wrestling each other...

I seriously need a different room...
This girl is just...Too...noisy

Back to Lisa pov:

We finally finished and we both layed on the bed catching our breath before we snuggled together.

So he was just lying...Well...I guess that makes me feel better...I dont want to be used as a toy. And if I am...I will DESTROY him..

We then both fell asleep.

The next morning.

I woke up to see Jungkook wasn't next to me anymore. He probably got up early so my brother doesn't see us together again.

Now that I think about it...If he doesn't want my brother to know what we're doing..Why did he tell him?

My thoughts got interrupted when someone knocked on my door.

I opened it

"Lisa,Breakfast is- Whoa you look like shit"Bobby
"My Knife is right beside me and I swear ill stab you"
"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...but anyways, Jin made us breakfast,his cooking is really good,You better come eat before they eat it all"He said pointing towards the 'pigs' eating like they've been starved for a whole month.

"Okay,lemme just put on under- MY NORMAL CLOTHES!And then Ill come right down"
"Uuh okayyy..."Bobby

I shut the door and leaned on it while I stroked me hand through my hair.

Oof My body feels dead...

I took a shower,got dressed and went downstairs..

But a certain convo coming from a room caught me off gaurd

I listened to the conversation

"So you did it again?"
"Yeah,She's so easy to fool,I BANGED her"
"Dang dude,You really be playing her"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?"
I stormed into the room

"Oh shit!"BamBam
"Woah woah relax Doll face"He grabbed my shoulders

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING RELAX!WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?HUH!?!I yelled as I harshly took his hands off me.

I was FURIOUS

"Yeah..Im gonna go"BamBam ran out of the room.

"What's going on here?"Mino

I glared at him..
I cant kill him since he is in our gang...But im certainly not done with him...

I stormed out of the room and went to the front door.
I wanted to just get away.

"Lisa where are you going!?!?"Taehyung
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"She's probably on her period"Chan
"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP CHAN!?!?" I threw my knife at him but lucky for him, Bobby caught it

"Yo Lisa relax,we dont want anyone killed here"DK

They all looked at me shook and horrified.
But I didn't care,Im seriously DONE with men.

I ran out and slammed the door behind me before I hopped on my motorbike and drove to who knows where.

I soon realized tears ran down my eyes.

Your gonna pay for this Jeon Jungkook....

Meanwhile at the mansion

Bobby POV

"Ill go find her!We have to be ready,The leaders are gonna come any minute now"Taehyung
"No Tae!Ill go,I know what Lisa does when she gets out of control"

As Taehyung gave me the responsibility to keep Lisa in order,I know her by now,I know where she goes and what she does when she gets out of hand.And  I promised her I wont tell anyone.Lisa has a reason for being like how she is...She has gone through a lot.

"Okay bobby,and hurry, I dont want her to get hurt!"Taehyung
"Im on it!"

Back to Lisa pov:

At this point I was drunk as I already had 10 shots of Beer.This is just a stress reliever.I went to the dance floor and just did my thing..

10 minutes later

"LISA!"

Damnit Bobby cant you just let me have fun this once.

He picked me up like a sack.

I was hella drunk.

He placed me in his car and started driving immediately

"How drunk are you!?!Do you know how much trouble your in!?The leaders might already be there!"Bobby
"The...Leaders?..."was the last thing I said before completely passing out.

The mansion

Taehyung pov:

I hope Lisa's okay,I dont know why she was in such a bad mood this morning but it must've been bad.Chan almost got stabbed for fucksake.

This is NOT a good morning,Not to mention the leaders just called to say they're on their way.

11 mins later

Bobby finally came to the training yard while....Holding an unconscious Lisa?...

"What happened!!??"
"Uuh well...She got in a crash"Bobby
"Where's the bruises?"
"Urmm..She didn't get any,but she's unconscious"Bobby

I wanted to ask more questions but we didn't have time,we had to get Lisa awake,she's the sniper and that's the main thing they are checking on.

-
-
-