Chapter 15

3 weeks later

Jack's POV

It's been a tree weeks since (y/n) and I last spoke, I went back home and tried to call, face time, message and use other ways to communicate with him but he ignored me completely. His videos seemed to be effected as well. He rarely posted, and whenever he did, he sounded off and the videos would be cut short too. I feel really shitty about all of this and don't know what to do.

I still didn't think i was gay, yet, i feel bad that i don't like him like that. Anyway...i sat at my desk thinking of new video ideas when a notification on my phone popped up. It was (y/n). He was live streaming on Instagram Without hesitation i clicked on the notification and it took me straight to the live. I watched as there were already hundreds upon hundreds of people already watching and more were coming in fast. He was at on his bed without a shirt on.

"Hey people! How have you been?" Commented pooled in and he was trying to read some and answer to them but failed to read that fast. "Okay so, I've been getting all your messages on my social media platform and a lot of you have been asking if I'm okay" oh no. I read the name of the live and it said 'i am okay' he smiled and continued "yes, i am. I've had a rough couple of weeks but I'm fine now, my videos will be the happy ones they used to be and I'll be posting more often again" he was about to say something else when something in his bed moved, the thing didn't show up in the video, only the blankets moved. (Y/n) looked at it off camera and smiled. Then there was a voice.

"Can we go get food? I haven't eaten in five hours" (y/n) chucked and said "well, you should've gotten something to eat before we got home" "but i wasn't hungry then" he laughed again and looked back at the camera. The comments were now all about who this person is and what he looked like. (Y/n) laughed and said "well, he is someone very special to me, I'll be posting another video on YouTube later today, if you're fast and vigilant enough,  you might catch a glimpse of him in the video. Anyway,  the whole video was about saying, I'm fine, and i am, so, see you all later, bye" he then ended the live

I sat on my chair, not moving. There was a guy in his bed, he had someone in his bed. Someone he called special to him...fuck...

Am i jealous?

No...

I cant be....

Why would i be jealous?

"Fuck...i am jealous"

......

This was short, I'm sorry.