Chapter 14

I'd like to thank MagicTyphoon for this idea that was commented very, very long ago.

No one's POV

Jack was confused, he didn't know what to do, does he like (y/n)? Or is this just some sort of 'phase' he's going through because he hadn't had a girlfriend in over a year now (just pretend please) but the thought of him actually liking a guy never left his mind. He also thought that if he just denied the thoughts, they'd go away.

(y/n) on the other hand, he planned to tell jack about his feelings, he wanted jack to know how he felt and even if Jack didn't feel the same way, (y/n) would feel a bit better to have at least told Jack instead of keeping it a secret and he wouldn't be sad, he'd get over it in no time, or at least, that's what he thought.

(y/n) sat on a chair at the bar. He was waiting for jack whom he had called earlier and asked to meet him there. (y/n) had already waited for twenty minutes and contemplated leaving, thinking jack wasn't going to show up.

(y/n) took his phone out of his pocket to tell jack he was leaving but heard the bell on the door ding. He looked up to see jack walk in, looking very nervous. Jack walked up to (y/n) and sat down.

He took a deep breath and exhaled saying "hey, what'd you need buddy? " the nervousness could easily be heard in his voice, he knew why he was there.

"Sean...do you like me or not?" (y/n) asked, wanting to hear a reply he'd like. Jack looked down at the bar counter then spoke with his happy cheery voice "i do! You're a great friend (y/n)"

(y/n) sighed and asked "no, i mean, as in, more than friends?" jack swallowed the lump forming in his throat, he didn't know what to say, he was confused about who he likes. "no, (y/n).. I don't, im sorry, im not...into guys" jack spoke with sadness in his voice.

"then why did you let me kiss you? Why did you kiss back? Why did you get hard? god dammit Sean! Why would you toy around with someone's feelings like this? This was the first time i ever felt like this for someone and then you go and fuck with me?" (y/n)'s voice slowly became louder and louder until the point he was yelling at Jack.

Jack did nothing, he just sat there, feeling guilty and sad. He believed that it wasn't his fault he was confused, and it wasn't. Jack just needed time to figure out what he felt. What jack didn't know was that he probably just ruined something that could have been.

Jack realized that (y/n) was now standing and still yelling at him. Everyone in the bar was staring at the pair. The bar owner walked out from the back of the counter and asked (y/n) to leave. (y/n) looked down at Jack, tears streaming down his face.

(y/n) blinked a couple times, trying to stop more tears from flowing but failed. He then shook his head, not taking his eyes off Jack, he then looked down, turned and left the bar. Jack sat there, everyone was still staring at Jack and the bar owner told him to leave if he wasn't going to buy anything so he did leave.

When Jack walked out of the bar he looked around for (y/n) but he was nowhere to be seen. Jack sighed and looked down, he put his hands in his pockets stood there for a good four minutes before deciding to just go home and wallow in self pitty, meanwhile (y/n) was walking to the bar just a few blocks down to drink his problems away.