"Why?" His cousin questions him and he sighs, playing with his fingers as he shifts his gaze around the room.

"I was going to talk to him about earlier, and apologize." He mutters sadly, Yixing tilting his head in confusion but nonetheless remaining quiet.

"I became a little too forward and careless with my actions, and he must've hated me for it since he had been avoiding me all afternoon." He messes with the hem of his shirt as the words escaped his mouth, his cousin giving him a worried look from across.

"Don't be sad hyung, it pains me." Junmyeon states, leaning forward before he feels the younger's hand holding onto his.

"Though I don't really have an idea as to what happened to the both of you..."

"So do I." Yixing side comments with his head slightly tilted, looking oblivious as can be.

"But I'm sure things will work out soon enough." He can hear the sincerity in his cousin's voice and a smile slowly makes its way to his lips.

"Sehun maybe an teeny tiny bit of a brat at times but he'll adjust to you, trust me hyung."

"After all, you're Luhan. No one could ever hate you and your loveable self." His cousin playfully winks at him suggestively and he blushes, leaning forward to smack the younger's hand lightly with a grin.

"Thanks Junmyeonah," He states, grateful eyes looking onto the younger's. "Now go and sleep, you look tired."

"Yeah, school's been killing me hyung." Junmyeon mutters, hands making its way to his aching shoulders as he gives his cousin a forced smile.

Because he's been preoccupied with his hyung's arrival, he almost forgot about his physical injuries fatigued body.

"Goodnight," Junmyeon stands up and slowly heads for the door, ofcourse not before meeting eyes and exchanging loving stares with his angel, and waves both males goodbye.

On the other hand Luhan internally fanboys because feels.

"Thanks buddy," Th eldest of the threee says, patting his younger cousin's hair. After bidding goodbye to each other, Luhan closes the door and turns around, eyes landing on Yixing who now has a large grin on his face that has him feeling uneasy for some reason.