10- Teach Me How to Witch

Start from the beginning

"This isn't over." Nyx smirked glaring at Lucian as she and Lucy followed after Thane with the rest of the demon clique.

Elowen and Kyrell looked between Reyna and Lucian as he slowly calmed down, his eyes returning to crimson.

"Um the connection is strong between you two." Kyrell laughed as Elowen nodded.

"You really are her familiar, I....had a hard time believing it." She breathed. 

Reyna unclenched her hand from Lucian's arm. Her freckles shimmering over her cheeks, "That's not something I'd lie about Elowen."

"True, are you alright, Lucian?" She asked noticing he kept his eyes on the demons until they were out of sight. He turned his gaze back to them and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm still getting used to this."

"You think? You two might want to work on that or this school might be the start of another war." Kyrell laughed making them blush.

"You're right Kyrell, we'll get it together." Lucian laughed as they walked down the corridor to their first class. Lucian looked down at Reyna's starlight head, a blush burning over his cheeks. It took a bit of will power not to leaned down and smell her hair and let her intoxicating scent wash over him. He looked away from her and shook his head. He really needs to keep his demon in check around her.

 He really needs to keep his demon in check around her

*Lucian*

Lucian wasn't surprised that the Demon Society immediately shunned him from their group and refused to talk to her. What did surprise him were the other demons at the academy who were were against the society but were too afraid to speak out against it until he left. He could care less about the other demons shunning him,  it was refreshing for him to get to know other creatures and he liked it.

Reyna was so good at bringing everyone together and he realized this is why DiEdaans were trusted to lead the creatures. While demons generally stuck to their own kind. He found that the stronger his bond became with Reyna, the more connected he felt to the creatures around them. Reyna explained that it is one of the DiEdaan's sub-powers.

He followed her into the forests near the academy one night under a full moon. They've become accustomed to doing this during full moons, Reyna told him it was the best time to teach him spells and to understand the ways of her coven, since being her familiar essentially made him a witch.

Once they walked into their usual clearing, Lucian began putting a protection spell around them; Reyna followed behind him pushing at the weave of energy, making sure the barrier was strong.

"How did I do, sensei?" He asked and she laughed nodding her head.

"Very well, little witch," she smiled, "now you can make the conjuring circle." She said as his eyes grew wide.