Chapter 11

Nayeon is in the shower as Jin gets a text from his phone. It's a name he was familiar with but never expected.

His eyebrows raised, "Mina?" He checks the text and it brought a smile to his face.

Mina-ssi: Nayeon didn't come back last night so I assumed she slept over with you. I texted Yoongi and that other guy and told them not to come to your place or bother you. Your welcome~~ Go enjoy a date or something

He puts his phone away as Nayeon finishes showering. Jin quickly cleans up and goes to the kitchen. He smiles seeing Nayeon cooking something for him. It was Jin's dream, his girlfriend cooking breakfast. As he walks closer to give her a back hug, he suddenly smells something weird.

Jin still backhugs Nayeon but as he puts his chin on her shoulder he asks, "Is something burning?" Nayeon laughs shyly and says, "Finally, you're done. Can you help me with this?" Jin chuckles and asks, "How can you burn eggs?" She pouts and says, "Come on! Fix it, I'm hungry."

Jin slides her to the side as they switch positions. Nayeon now backhugs Jin as he cooks their breakfast. Once he finishes, the two sit at the couch in front of the television. Jin sits on the couch as Nayeon sits next to him. He holds one big plate of food as he continues to feed himself and Nayeon as they watch whatever is on tv.

Once they finish their food and clean up, Jin takes his keys and says, "Ready for the best date of your life?" Nayeon nods and extends her hand. He takes a hold of it and leads her to his car. After opening the door for her, he quickly gets on the driver seat. She asks, "Where to?"

Jin smiles and says, "Surprise~~"

After a few minutes of driving, they end up in the park. He surprisingly takes out a picnic basket from the trunk as Nayeon asks with her jaws dropped, "W-when did you prepare all of this?" Jin smiles, "I woke up in the middle of the night because you pushed me off the bed. I went back to sleep only after I prepared our perfect picnic date." She blushes and says, "You're welcome."

Jin smiles brightly and extends his hand so she can take a hold of it. He leads them to a nearby tree for shade but it was near the lake so they could have a nice view at the scenery. He brings out light snacks such as small sandwiches and fruits as they just had breakfast not too long ago. Jin asks, "I'm still full from breakfast. Want to walk around for a bit?" Nayeon smiles and extends her hand as he takes a hold of it.

Jin has the picnic basket in one hand and Nayeon's in the other. They walk silently but knowing the two, that silence wouldn't last too long. Jin speaks up, "Isn't this great? A normal walk in the park?" Nayeon nods as she says, "This is my first serious date."

Jin nods and says, "Me too." She turns to him surprised and says, "What? That's surprising, Mr. Playboy." He chuckles and says shyly, "H-hey, flings are different from girlfriends. I've never done this before but so far... it feels way better." Nayeon smiles and says, "It's great to know that I'm your first girlfriend."

Jin scoffs and says, "Well, I'm your first boyfriend." She stays quiet as he glances at her. He asks, "I am your first boyfriend, right?" Nayeon just smiles and stays quiet as Jin stops walking and as he is holding her hand, she stops too. Jin says a bit more serious, "Yah, you said no secre-" Nayeon shows a gummy smile and says, "I'm kidding! Yeah, you are my first boyfriend!"

Jin then smiles proudly then turns so they can walk again. Nayeon smiles and says, "You're so cute when you're jealous." He laughs sarcastically, "Hahaha, it won't be cute when I end up beating up someone." She says a bit impressed, "Ahhh, I didn't see you as a bully." Jin retaliates, "I'm not a bully. Just a protective boyfriend."

Jin then says, "And don't act like, you won't do the same for me." Nayeon smiles as she feels guilty as charged and says, "Yeah, you got me. I'll be a protective girlfriend." They soon grow a little hungry due to all the walking and talking. They make their way back to their original spot and sit on the picnic blanket.