- 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫. ミ

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, sorry. Wanted ta see who was at th' door!"  Ringo held up his hands as they made their way to the kitchen.

"If it was anyone else they woulda bloody killed us righ' then an' there! Wha' if it was th' neighbours-" George continued to rant angrily, making angry gestures at his .. lover?

"Guys." Paul tried to interrupt, utterly dumbfounded, speechless, at the sight in front of him. George and Ringo are fucking. Oh my god.

"Well it wasn't! So let's jus' forget about it-"

"I can't jus' forget abou' it, Ringo! Wha'-"

"Guys!" Paul yelled, eyes bugging out of his head. Both of them fell silent and looked at their best friend, as if they forgot he was here. "Can someone.. please explain to me what THE HELL is going on??" Paul gestured wildly to them both with a shocked expression, eyebrows raised high on his forehead.

Silence followed for a few moments, Ringo turning embarrassed and ducking his head to look at the floor, wriggling his toes slightly and staring at them. George just sighed and rubbed the back of his neck slightly, turning to look at Paul with a serious stare.

"Ok well... Paul." He placed hands on the older boy's shoulders. "Don't freak out, but... me and Ringo are together. Romantically. Boyfriend and boyfriend. Lovers. Sweethearts. Dating-"

"I get it, I get it!" Paul shut him up with a nod. "Right. Well." Paul leaned against the counter, processing the large amount of information that he had just been given a few seconds ago, tapping incessantly on the wooden surface, catching his bottom lip in his teeth. He could feel the two's anxious gazes on him, and he knew that they were terrified of him rejecting them. "How long?" He looked up at them, wanting to reassure that it was okay with him.

"Uh... four days or so." Ringo piped up, arm snaking around George's bare waist to rest a hand on his hip. George struggled to suppress a smile.

"Oh. That's okay, really." He pushed off the counter with a warm smile at his friends. "It's okay with me. Yer both still George an' Ringo." He held out his arms and shortly after he was pulled into a tight group hug, George grinning up at him as they basically hugged the breath out of him. It was kind of weird, knowing his friends were now dating basically .. but he was okay with it. They were still people.

"Thank ye so much, Paulie, really. Yer th' best friend a guy could have." Ringo grinned at him widely, slightly teary eyed as they all pulled out of the hug.

"Of course I am." Paul stuck out a hip and waved them off with a sassy grin. "But, why didn't ye tell me sooner?? Was I not trustworthy ta know this?" He leaned back against the counter with a smirk. "How'd ye guys get togeva'?"

"Well, I dunno... it's hard ta tell people this stuff, y'know? Even if they are trustworthy people." George shrugged. "Wait a sec, 'm jus' gonna get a shirt-" He hurried away down the hallway to his room.

Paul nodded at the words, turning to Ringo, who was getting some water and chugging it with unnecessarily loud noises, causing the sable-haired boy to grimace, kicking the older boy in the shin, who protested and kicked him back playfully.

"Oh, and.." Ringo put down his cup. "George 'ad come to me 'ouse late at nigh', like at me window. I was all confused as ta why 'e was there, but 'e said nuffin' an' jus' kissed me." A grin spread across his face. "It was bloody bonkers, I never thought 'e'd like me back."

"Wha' about Pattie?" Paul's brows furrowed as he remembered the blonde girl from the party.

"'e broke up with 'er tha' very same day. She was really upset, bu' not mad. Confused, felt like it was 'er fault an' she wasn't good enough. Felt really 'orrible fer 'er, really. Sweet gal." Ringo nodded sadly as he took another sip of water. George came back at that moment, a button up on now, covering the things Paul didn't really want to see in the first place, the lanky boy hugging Ringo from behind, burying his grin in his lover's shoulder. Ringo grinned and pressed a kiss to George's mop of hair, and Paul couldn't help but smile too. They were bloody cute together.