Chapter Two

WARNING: For mature audiences (18+)

The touch, as light as a feather, graced her skin, from the top of her breasts to the edge of her navel. She exhaled, her body relaxing into the mattress. Fingers explored past the band of her underwear and over her mound, gentle and caressing.

A breathless moan escaped her as a thick digit slipped past the lips of her pussy.

"You're so beautiful, moaning for me." A voice, deep and sensual whispered against her supple skin. His mouth, oh so delicious, kissed up her neck as his finger dipped into her heat.

With a whimper, she began to gyrate her hips, rubbing her pussy against his hand. She was so wet for him.

"That's it baby," he placed a gentle kiss on her jaw before travelling down to the valley between her breasts, two fingers now alternating between circling her clit and thrusting into her heat.

The mixture of the two had her writhing in euphoria, toes curling against the bed sheets as her nails dug into the muscle of his shoulder blades.

"Please, more," she moaned.

He grinned against the skin of her breast, tongue flicking out to toy with her nipple. He wrapped his lips around the rosy bud and gave a light suck before tugging at it gently with his teeth.

Her pussy quivered around his fingers, dripping with her juices. He began to thrust his fingers in and out at an intense pace, hitting her G-spot every time. She met him thrust for thrust, a string of hot moans leaving her lips. Damn. She was so, so close.

Her legs began to shake, fingers tingling, heart galloping in her chest.

"Fuck, please," she cried. "I'm so cl-"

Marty woke with a start. Heart pounding, body shaking.

Her brows furrowed as she felt her groin under the lacy material of her panties, her finger delved into the wetness. She let out a noise of shock. She was drenched. What the hell, she thought, running a hand through her hair. She had had wet dreams in the past, but nothing like that. The sensation lingered on her skin, clit pounding.

Attempting to shake away the feeling of mad desire, she pulled back the covers and hopped out of bed with a slight tremble.

The sound of a scuffle resounded from the hall.

"Good morning Penny," Marty bent down to pat the dog.

Penny looked up at her with a great big smile, tail wagging and beautiful brown eyes bulging. She was a white, fluffy little thing Marty got from the animal shelter when she first moved in.

With a yawn, Marty made her way to the old, retro kitchen and turned on the kettle, grabbing her favourite mug from the cupboard and shovelling in a heap of coffee. Tired eyes stared at the clock, reading 7:38AM. Her limbs ached from the previous night. Shifts at the club always did that to her, she was on her feet for a majority of it.

The comfortable aroma of coffee enveloped her senses, and she let out a relaxed breath.

Her eye twitched at the thump of crude rap music, then there was a shatter of glass followed by a shout. Her neighbours were a subspecies of gremlins with grotesque faces of green, carved with age, abhorrent pointy noses and bulbous eyes. They were loud and obnoxious and liked to collect trash. Almost everything about them was dis-likeable. Including their taste in music.

Marty had gotten used to the smell, and the sight of junk. It was the incessant bickering that ebbed at her sanity.

Breathing in through her nose she let out an annoyed grunt. Patience.