Boooooom

"Where is he now?" Nagini's voice shook.

Theseus sighed. "I don't know. But he's coming, so keep your eyes peeled" with this Olivia chucked a banana at Nagini, which she caught "and stay on your toes. We don't know when he could strike."

Nagini watched Tina biting her lip, a bit further from everyone else. She guessed that Tina was worrying about everyone risking their lives for her. She didn't like having to rely on people. Tina was an independent person. She watched as Newt walked up to her and grabbed her hands, saying something inaudible to her. She knew that whatever they had to do, they would stick together. Like a family! Tina had been teaching her spells and now Nagini knew how to duel, just in case she needed it. Tina was like a mother to all of them, she helped them when they were sad, she helped to cook, and she would read to them, when nobody could sleep. They needed to do something in return. A family. Nagini quite liked that idea. She would belong somewhere, be loved by someone. She liked that.

Boom.

Crash!

Wake up.

Olivia blinked her eyes and nearly fainted again. The entire house was completely devastated. The walls had completely crumbled, everything had fallen apart. She grasped her wand tightly. Her eyes burned from all the ash and smoke, and her left hand had a long scratch across her palm.

"Ow." She winced, and looked around for everyone else. There were no major injuries, but there was a major problem staring at her.

Grindelwald.

Tina stepped up to him.

"Just who I've been looking for. Hello, Goldstein." He sneered. His hair was very neatly combed, his robes ironed and he was clean. Unlike everyone else on the other side.

"What do you want?" She said.

He just laughed at her. "What do I want? I want you," he gestured behind him, "to come here. To come where you belong." He considered for a moment. "I also want my wand back."

Tina stood her ground. Newt tried to walk forward, but Tina glanced at him.

Please, Newt. He doesn't want you.

Olivia breathed, the thoughts, the thoughts, they were crowding, it hurt-

She heard Grindelwald start dueling Tina, and the rest of his followers advanced on everyone else. She hid behind half of a wall and searched until she found what she was looking for.

Hello, Queenie Goldstein.

She saw Queenie slowly spin around, looking for the source of this voice.

Who are you? What do you want?

Olivia concentrated with all her might.

My name is Olivia. I'm here with your sister. And Newt, Jacob and Nagini. We're here for you.

She paused a bit.

Tina misses you. Jacob does. From the stories that Tina's told me, you sound epic.

Tina sang me your song. It's beautiful. I like to wonder what it would be like if you stayed with Tina. It sounds wonderful.

Come back to us, Queenie. We'll be waiting.

She heaved herself up to her feet and ran to where all the commotion was happening. Jacob was punching a bunch of people, Nagini was trying to duel two people at once and Tina and Newt were fighting against Grindelwald. Suddenly a bunch of Aurors started spilling through the debris, firing spell after spell. Olivia fires a bunch of spells at the second follower who was battling Nagini, who was knocked out. It seemed like they were winning, they were winning, but then she felt like she was flying.

Am I dying?

Nope. She was literally floating in a bubble. So was everyone else in their little family thing. A few aurors were also trapped.

Not how I imagined I was gonna die, but it'll pass.

"Not so powerful now, huh, Goldstein?" Grindelwald chuckled.

Tina started up at the bubbles hovering above her. Everyone she loved was in those bubbles. How on earth would she get them out herself?

"They've only got a few minutes until the bubble pops and they all come plundering down and die painful deaths." He paused. "If you want them to live, hand yourself over and come with us."

A tear rolled down her face.

"If not, you can die."

Was she sure?

What if she did join them?

Her family would be safe.

"Would you let them go if I do hand myself over?" She cautiously said.

Grindelwald laughed. "Perhaps."

She closed her eyes, her hand grasped tightly onto her wand.

Pity Newt's hand wouldn't be the last thing she would ever feel.

Oof. Ya so an angsty chapter, sorry about that. This gets really emotional next chapter, so grab your tissues and please comment, I love listening to them.

Love y'all

-mêøw