Uh oh.

Tina called the Zouwu, (who she called Fluffy) and stroked her huge mane. She smiled at Olivia, who grinned back.

"Come on, you can pet her. She's just a huge cat." As Olivia hugged the huge cat and a giant purr ensued, Tina heard the doorbell ring upstairs. She was opening her mouth to tell Olivia she'd get it when Olivia suddenly dashed up the stairs. She was about to chase her when suddenly she heard something in her mind.

Tina. Don't move a muscle.

Tina would've screamed if she didn't recognise the voice. But she did. Olivia.

Don't. I was gonna tell you about the being-able-to-talk-in-your-head, but oops this idiot appeared on the front step.

Tina stifled a laugh. Definitely her.

Do you know this Tolliver guy? He's bugging me and desperately wants to see you.

Tina stopped laughing. She was hoping this wasn't gonna happen.

He's a bit grumpy, I must say, Tin, I had to magic him to stay glued to the spot.

Tina started laughing as she imagined Achilles glued to the spot, not able to move, his eyes furious.

Olivia opened the door of their little mansion thingy. She was hoping to see someone like, maybe a postman or something but the second she opened the door and a huge frantic messy truckload of thoughts flooded into her mind and a huge man stood before her.

Where...what why...she's here...how dare she not say...why is there a girl with there why is she there WHERE IS MY TINA

"Hello, Mr Tolliver, how can I help you?" She inquired coolly.

Although Mr Tolliver didn't notice the cool note in her words. "Where is Tina? I've been looking all over the place and she's here with you. I'd like to see her." He tried to push his way into the doorway.

"No no no, Mr Tolliver, I'm afraid we can't do that. I'll have to fetch her myself." She glared at him and he glared back and tried to bolt inside. She reached out her hand and suddenly he was immobilised.

"Now now, Mr Tolliver, you'll have to learn some manners. This household doesn't belong to you, you know." She smiled sweetly at him and bolted downstairs to Newt's case, knowing of the absolutely poison glare burning into her back. Olivia clambered into the case and got to Tina's side.

Olivia came dashing down through the suitcase. "Tina, your absolutely mad boyfriend's just appeared at the door and I have a terrible feeling he already hates me to shreds!" A huge smile appeared on her face. Tina grimaced.

"He's incredibly hot-headed. Come on, I could have some company with him."

Tina walked ahead of Olivia, slowly climbing up the stairs to the front door. She took a small look at Tolliver and Olivia had to resist giggling at the sight before them. He looked like he was ready to run as fast as gravity would let him, his hair was all in a frenzy, his hands ready to punch someone. Tina glanced at Olivia, who scrunched her face. That someone was probably her. Olivia lifted her hand to let him go and he collapsed onto the ground in a heap.

"Tina, honey! Hello. Who is this bastard of a girl and why on earth are you staying with her?" He grumbled angrily.

Tina faced him, a glare on her face, her hands on her hips. "Achilles, don't speak to Olivia like that." She pushed Olivia behind her back. "I'm staying here because I'm on an Auror mission, what are you doing here?!"

"I'm here to get you, hon. I was looking for you, and" he grabbed her arm "we are leaving this place." Tina cried out and pulled her arm back, a hurt feeling in her eyes. "No! I like it here, with Olivia, and Newt..." Achilles frowned.

"Why are you staying with that beast-crazed weirdo?"

Tina held onto the doorknob. "He's better than you." And she slammed the door in his face. Olivia thought that was the best thing she'd seen ever.

"C'mon, Olivia, still gotta feed the kelpies!" Tina took her arm and Olivia swore she saw happiness and glee in those salamander eyes.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is so far my fav part of the story. I won't be able to update for a bit but I hope you enjoyed it for a while! Peace out.

-meow