Olivia...

Seraphina Picquery was a woman who really didn't like to be outshone. She liked to be the most powerful person in the room. Yet there she was, staring through a glass pane at the only person who was more powerful than her in that room. A 13 year old girl. She sighed. Nobody was going to stop bugging her about this now. But she had more important matters to consider. The girl. Picquery had fired a good five guards because they were scared. Of a girl. She was gonna have to find someone else. A ring in the background signaled someone entering. She turned and sighed. Another guard will be found later.

Newt led the group into the room, a dark chilly place. He saw a figure staring through a window. Tina stepped up to her.

"Um... Madam President?" Madam Picquery spun around to face them.

"Hello, Goldstein." She smiled softly. "I gather you're here for the girl?"

Tina nodded slightly. "Yes. You haven't been keeping her like a prisoner, have you?" She looked worried.

"No, she just stays like that. All the time."

A young girl sat in a corner, huddled up. Newt guessed she was only about 12 or 13. He could barely see her face, until she looked up. She wasn't looking at him, though. She was staring at Tina. He saw Tina gasp and stepped to him.

"Newt." She looked at him. "I saw her. In a dream. She was only five, and her parents had died, but... she's all grown up now."

Newt was confused. "Wait, so... Madam, uh, President, what's the girl's name? I feel awfully rude calling her 'girl'." Picquery stifled a laugh. "Her name is Olivia, but we don't have a last name for her. It's been 8 years since her parents died, and she can't remember what their names were. We're still trying to find their papers."

Newt was watching Tina, her gaze set intently on the girl. She stepped closer to the door. "Madam President, is it... is it okay if I go inside? To, uh, get her?" Newt opened his mouth to protest, but the stern glare that Picquery was giving him made him shut up.

"Of course, Goldstein. Funny thing is that Dumbledore asked for you to be the one to get her." She opened the door, and it felt like the whole world was holding their breath. "Apparently you have similar life stories, and that you would be closer with her than the others."

The first thing Tina noticed was how cold the room was. Then she heard a voice.

"Hi, Miss Goldstein. I've been expecting you." The girl, Olivia if she remembered correctly, was looking up at her expectantly, with a look she'd seen so many times before.

I know what you're thinking.

"Well, I've been expecting you for ten seconds, that is." Olivia smiled.

Tina crept closer. "It's... it's Olivia, isn't it?" The girl nods.

"I'm here to protect you. I'll watch over you. Me and Newt," she gestured to the window, "we'll watch over you. By the way, you can just call me Tina."

Olivia responded by looking at her.

"Can I come closer?" Olivia nodded. Tina crept a bit closer, just enough to touch her hand. "Are you, are you a legilimens?"

Olivia shuddered. "Y-yeah. Your sister is a legilimens?" She saw Tina's memories, her pain, her hurt and she instantly stopped.

"You have magic, right? Do you have a wand or something?"

"No. It's just my hands." Olivia demonstrated by waving her hands at a few paper swans at the other corner, and Tina watched, awed, when the swans began to fly and sing. "I'm also, uh, an animagus. I can turn into an animal, still don't know what to call it." She sighed, with a hint of a smile on her face, before leaning backwards and turning, to put it simply, into a kitten with a unicorn horn. The kitten meowed at her and then to Tina's surprise, began to fly.

"Woah." Tina breathed. The kitten flapped tiny little wings and soared through the air, before landing back on the ground and flipping back to Olivia.

"I get a bit dizzy after that, but it's pretty fun." Olivia giggled.

"Yeah." A beat. "Would you like to come with me?

"I'd like that." 

Yoyoyo it's me! Please like or comment because I love reading comments! This is a longer chapter than the others but oh well. See y'all soon!

-meow