Aha!

Jacob dusted his hands off, the flour falling like snow. He grabbed the tray and put it into the oven, before removing his apron and washing his hands. He trudged up the stairs and nearly fell back down again when Olivia popped her head up.

"Hi Jacob! Whatcha doing?" She laughed.

"I just put some pastries in the oven. Why?"

"Me and Nagini are gonna go and explore outside. Newt and Tina are going to come too. Coming?"

Jacob smiled a little. "Sure." He grabbed his jacket and shrugged it on.

He saw Nagini walk down the stairs to the front door and they waited for Newt and Tina to arrive. Jacob was watching Olivia. Somehow she reminded him of someone. He flinched. That someone was someone he didn't particularly want to think about. He couldn't stop thinking of her cheeky grin, and how she'd pulled him into this mess, this wonderful mess. He imagined her giggles as he told her stories passed down from generations before himself. He had to get her back and they could be happy together. He smiled a little to himself when he imagined them together.

Tina descended the stairs with her usual trousers and shirt, with a beanie on. It was a cold season and she didn't want to freeze to death.

Unless it meant she would find the courage to hug Newt.

She saw Newt heading down the opposite set of stairs with his hufflepuff scarf and she blushed. He had taught her about the houses of Hogwarts and she told him about Ilvermorny. They reached the others and Olivia had a toothy grin on her face.

"Come on, come on! Let's go!" She opened the door and they all tumbled outside. Tina noticed Nagini a bit away from the others and edged closer to her.

"Hey, Nagini. I have an idea of where we should go. I figure you might like it." She raised her voice a little to make sure everyone could hear. "I think we should visit the wands shop close by. We should probably get wands for both Nagini and Olivia."

She saw Nagini grinning and figured she liked that idea, and so they all linked arms and apparated.

They all appeared in a musty, tight alleyway, where Tina found herself nose to nose with Newt. That didn't last long when Jacob shoved them out of the way with a sick look on his face. Jacob's travel sickness wasn't with just portkeys, apparently. Olivia had turned into her 'caticorn' (as Tina liked to call it), and was now perched in the crook of Tina's shoulder, purring. She lifted her gently off her shoulder and placed her in her coat pocket. Olivia sneezed, and lifted her head up to peer out while the group slowly tread down the path until they came to a small, seemingly deserted street. Newt rubbed at a small lamp sitting on a desk, near where the alley met the road, and suddenly Tina couldn't see anything but colour. Red, green, yellow, blue, you name it, the colour is bursting through the air. It was both the most beautiful thing in the world and also the most painful thing to her brain. She closed her eyes and breathed until she felt a familiar and comforting hand grasp hers.

"Tina. It's okay, Tina. You can open your eyes now." She felt Newt's breath tickling her ear, and she opened her eyes and saw Newt smiling at her.

"Look around, Tina, it's beautiful!" She twirled around and saw the bursting colour was the shops. There were so many witches and wizards bustling around the formerly deserted street, there was confetti falling everywhere, and... was that a paper swan? She reached out and caught one, and Olivia scrambled out of her pocket to marvel at it. She tucked it into her other pocket and set Olivia on her shoulder. Olivia mewed in response. Still clutching tightly onto Newt's hand, never wanting to let go, she led them to the middle of the road, where a large fountain stood.