9

"We should break up"

I looked at her as I felt my whole world break.

"Yeonjun listen, I love you so much and I want to keep going with this relationship.." she began, tears coming out of her eyes. Seeing the tears come and go made my heart ache.

"But I'm moving away. Taehyun and I are moving away"

"But why break up? Take me with you if you must. But please don't leave me" I say, starting to cry as well.

She started to break down, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry Yeonjun. I don't want you to deal with a long distance relationship. It's going to be hard. You will loose feelings. You will move on. And I don't want to be a burden, because you still have me all the way across the world"

I took her hands, tears present in both of our eyes.

"I will wait. Take as long as you want. But no matter what you'll be the only girl I'll love. Please don't leave okay?" I said sadly, as I kiss her hand.

"I'm ready for a long distance relationship, we both can do it. We are strong enough for that, okay?"

She nodded and I quickly hugged her.

"I'll never leave you. I'm sorry for wanting to break up. Let's be strong"

I nodded and we hugged each other a bit more, letting all the tears out. As we calmed down, we looked at the night sky with the stars shining bright.

"Where are you moving to?"

"We're going to London, my parents live there and they want us to stay with them"

"Ah, when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow at 3"

I widened my eyes and looked at her with shock.

"I couldn't tell you sooner, I can't bring myself to. But I knew I had to, today"

I stood up and looked down at her, reaching my hand out.

"Let me at least take you to one last date?"

She looked at me with a sad smile and took my hand. We both went to my car and started driving down the hill. I held her hand all the way home.

Once I dropped her off and arrived to my own home, I broke down in tears as soon as I shut the door.

-

I took Chanri on our last date.

Last date.

Never thought I would say that.

We went around seoul, having the time of our lives. We were so happy, we forgot that we were about to split. I took her hand and led to her a jewelry store.

"What are we doing here?"

I smiled at her and went to the person behind the cashier.

"Choi Yeonjun's order please"

The lady smiled and went behind the door. She took out a box and handed it to me. I payed her, and left with Chanri. I led her to a nearby cafe and ordered something to eat.

"You going to tell me what that box is about?"

"Thought you'd never ask" I say smiling.

I took the box and gave it to her. Inside, were two rings. Our initials engraved into it.

"Oh Yeonjun..."

I smiled and watched her put it on.

"I was about to save that for our anniversary in a couple of weeks, but you're leaving so.."

She looked at me with sad eyes. She kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too"

-

Taehyun was in the passengers seat, while Chanri sat next to me. We were talking, filling the empty silence in the car.

"Dang Taehyun, you're really leaving the cafe huh?"

"You got Beomgyu! You'll be fine"

"Won't be the same without you man" I say looking back to him through the mirror, and I saw him smile at me.

I went with them to their designated gate, helping them with their luggage.

"This is it, I guess" Chanri said, looking at me.

I smiled sadly, and she hugged me tight.

"I'm going to miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

She held my hands and kissed my nose.

"Keep in touch okay?" I said, and she chuckled.

"Of course..I love you"

"I love you too" I say, as we shared one last kiss.

They both started to head to their gate, as their figures started to get smaller and smaller. When they were no where to be seen, I started to head to my car, not knowing someone looked back one last time with a sad face.

Our love is strong enough to overcome anything, even though we are at different sides of the world.

Our LoveLine will always stay connected.

End.

-

Thank you for reading LoveLine! Your support is very much appreciated. Should I make a book 2? Let me know in the comments :)

Thank you! -Ninin