3

【A few weeks later..】

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Yeonjunnie!

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Hey qt :)

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: I was thinking..

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Maybe we should finally meet up?

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: We have been talking for a while and I think it's time to get to know each other in person!

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Holy crap rlly?

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: I'm so happy rn you don't even know

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: I'm so excited to meet you

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Me too <3

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: When is best for you?

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: I'm free this saturday, it's my day off from the cafe so

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Aw you work at a cafe, that's rlly cute 🥺 btw, what city do you live in?

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: I live in Seoul

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Whoa

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: I do too, that makes this 10x easier :D

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: It does, can't believe we live this close to each other all this time

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: There's a chance we might've bumped into each other without knowing haha

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: IKR what are the chances

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Since we're meeting up does that mean you could finally tell me your real name??

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Hm..Finee

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: I'll tell you on saturday though ;)

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: What a tease

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: I'm looking through locations rn

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Do you want to meet at XX mall?

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Sure, I'm fine w that

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Okay, is 12 pm good?

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Yep, sounds good

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Okaayy, see you!

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Bye!

-

I turned off my phone and felt my face heat up. After weeks of talking with her, I'm finally going to meet her. I wonder what she looks like. I smiled and looked at the date.

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 10, 20𝘟𝘟
𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺

Just two more days, and I can meet you my princess

-

"Hey Yeonjun, you look so happy this whole week. What's up?"

It was a friday, which means I'll finally meet her tomorrow. It's almost the end of my shift so I get to chat with Riri again.

"Well Taehyun, this guy just got himself a date" I said, pointing to myself.

"Whoa really? Good for you!"

"Hehe, thanks Taehyun" I said smiling.

The bell rang and a man with black hair walked in smiling.

"Hello, you must be Yeonjun?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yes, have we met before?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Mr. Choi's assistant. The names Hueningkai"

"Oh! You're Kai! Are you here for Soobin's coffee? He told me his order a while back"

"Yes I am, thank you!" He said.

He payed for the coffee and took Soobin's order.

"Thanks again Yeonjun!"

"No problem, come back again!"

He smiled and walked out the door to his car.

"Hey Yeonjun, your shift is over" Taehyun reminded me.

"Ah thanks Taehyun, I'll see you next week"

"Bye!"

-

It was finally Saturday. I woke up early and got ready early.

"I need to calm down, I'm being too excited" I told myself.

It was 11:30, and I decided to go to the mall a little bit early. I walked to my car and drove to the mall. While driving, I really couldn't believe I was finally meeting her. I was a bit scared though, what if she wasn't who she said she is. What if she's an older woman pretending to be my age? I slapped myself lightly and told myself that it's going to be okay. I've come this far, there's no need to back out.

When I arrived at the mall it was already 11:50, and I felt my hands sweating. I calmed down and walked into the mall. I suddenly got a message on my phone, and it was from Riri.

-

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Hellooo, where do you want to meet?

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Starbucks?

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: Okies, I'm heading there right now. I will be sitting at the very back so don't confuse me for anyone else!

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Alr, I'm on my way as well

-

I quickly went to Starbucks and got nervous. I arrived and started to look at the back of the store. I saw a girl sitting there on her phone. I then realized it was the girl who was talking on her phone from the cafe a few weeks ago. For some odd reason, I had a feeling that she was Riri. So, I walked up to her nervously and when she noticed me I smiled.

"Riri?"

"Yeonjun?"