The Kiss...

Nicole Pov

"I'm not mad at you" I said frowning, Cameron who was still sitting up in the hospital bed didn't seem to believe me, I walk towards the bed "I know I've been more of a bitch towards you and I'm sorry, I'm taking out all my anger on you and its not fair!, you don't deserve it" I said softly while placing my hand lightly on his bare shoulder.

"Nicole is actually apologising?!, someone get a camera" Cameron says grinning, I roll my eyes but smile "don't get used to it" I said smirking, he chuckles and we smile at each other, still smiling, still smiling, I lean down and he wraps his arms around me as I give him a tender hug trying to be careful not to hurt him.

"You should get some sleep, you look exhausted" He murmurs against my shoulder, his hot breath tickling my skin "its been a rough couple of months" I mumble snuggling closer "you should still rest" He says sounding concerned?, I pull back to meet his gaze "later" I said softly an pressed my lips against his warm tender lips.

Cameron's tongue slithered its way into my mouth once he kissed back, I let his tongue explore my mouth as I explore his, his hands roaming from my back to my ass as I kept my arms loosely around his neck an my fingers tangled in his hair. I hear someone clear their throat an pull away to see Tiffany with raised brows "just checking on things" She says amused.

"Um I have paperwork to do" I mumble an rush out of the room without even glancing at Cameron, I walk to my office and shut the door. I sigh deeply as I collapse on my chair an saw a message notification on my open laptop

'We need to talk, meet me tomorrow, 7am, the mall, come alone or else, I'll be watching...' From Unknown

I raise an eyebrow an shut my laptop after replying 'ok'. I actually had paperwork to do, I finished at around 3am and went to my room. I have a quick shower an change into a baggy shirt not bothering with pants as I climb into bed and fell to sleep...