Punishment

Nicole Pov

I sat in a room with all the Alpha's, Nate was still in hospital recovering from the brutal attack Cameron decided to give him "he must be punished for disrespecting an Alpha" They all agreed on "wait hold on, Cameron was just angry, Nate hurt me so he was just trying to be a good friend, please don't punish him, punish me instead" I said pleadingly an standing up.

"Alpha Nicole, are you sure?" Alpha Henry says sadly "yes, just leave Cameron to me, he will still be punished for his actions I promise, but I take full responsibility for this" I said sternly, I gulp hard as I was taken to a large room, they put chains on my ankles & wrists, lifted up my shirt leaving it just under my breasts and Alpha Vince pulls out the whip with sharp metal ends to cause more pain.

I gasp as the blades slice through my skin, they soon covered my entire back, that was the punishment. Once over I was taken to a small bathroom and was cleaned, given clothes and a young women bandaged my wounds, It took all my strength not to scream in pain when Alpha Henry slaps my back as I leave and head home.

"What happened?!" Kelly, Luke, Cameron and a few others ask from the living room "Cameron, my office now" I said emotionless trying to hide the agony I was feeling, pain was burning my entire body, I walk to my office and he follows, I shut the door and went to my chair, he sat down in front of my desk "I didn't mean to do it" He mutters softly.

"Cameron, your not in trouble but as punishment for your actions, you have to in roll in school" I said smirking, he groans "is that it?, I thought it'd be worse" He said confused "please leave and tell Kelly to come to my room" I said ignoring his confused look as I stand up, he got up and leaves.

I left to my room an Kelly soon walks in "what's wrong?" She asks closing my door "help" I said groaning trying to pull my shirt off, she helps me and gasps at the bandage that was now covered in blood at the back "what happened?" She asks helping me stand straight "it was either me or Cameron" I murmur weakly.

"You took his punishment?!!, why?" She asks shocked "I need to see Tiffany, I need stitches" I groan thankful I was wearing a bandage over my breasts as well "ok!, come on" She says an helps me out the door. We pass Luke, Cameron and Veronica who all stopped dead in their tracks "holy shit, Nicole, what did they do to you" Luke growls taking my other arm.

"Looks like someone took Cameron's place" Kelly says annoyed, Cameron stares at me dumbfounded as they take me to see Tiffany who quickly took care of me and I fell to sleep as she stitched away....