The Warning...

Nicole Pov

I sat on the stage talking to some of the older Alpha's about the rouge attacks that have recently happened "yeah but if we double the guards, it might help" Alpha Douglas says sternly "that won't help, they'll always come back, they won't give up until every last mother, child an all of us are dead" We look up to see the black haired hottie "Alpha Nate, we didn't expect you to care, seeing as your pack hasn't been attacked yet" Alpha Henry says stroking his beard.

"Yet, that's why I'm taking precautions now, I will not let innocent lives be slaughtered by those disgusting dogs" Alpha Nate spits angrily, I almost shivered at how dangerous his voice sounded, that's such a turn on for me. "Fight!" got everyone's attention, two young Alpha's fighting for Alpha Henry's 18 year old daughter Melody.

"Oi!, break it the fuck up" I yell jumping off the stage an got in between the two furious guys "Nicole, lovely to see you again" Alpha Dean, who is one of the idiots fighting, says smirking "shut it, Dean, now both of you need to calm down and stop fighting or I'll personally kick your asses, now let Melody decide which of you idiots she actually wants to waste her time on" I growl warningly.

They both didn't seem happy when Melody walks off an so do I, I walk back to the group I was having a conversation with, Alpha Nate was staring at me with a raised brow "nicely done, Alpha Nicole, you should reconsider my offer" Alpha Joseph says an sculls a glass of whiskey "I declined it for a reason, I'm not interested in any of the business you call progress, I call it pathetic and I have better things to do" I said crossing my arms an looking dead serious.

I hear screams & yelling when the lights flick off, I felt a hand grab my arm and I was pulled back into a hard chest, I gasp as the lights flick back on, two dead girls including Melody lay headless on the ground in their blood, their heads were on the stage and written next to them in blood is 'Your next'.

I look up at who owned the hand to see Alpha Nate, he let go when he saw me watching him "Everyone, go home and lock your door's" The oldest Alpha yells and people scatter out the exits, Alpha Nate faces me "it was nice to finally meet you, stay safe, I'll see you soon" He says an kisses my forehead before he disappeared out the door.

I walk outside only to hear a loud whimper, I look across the street at a local pub just as a guy was shoved out, he stumbles onto the road and lays down, no cars were coming. He lay wearing grey sweat pants, a filthy white t shirt and no shoes, he smelt really badly, I slowly walk towards him and stare at him, he's pretty cute, light brown hair and he has muscles.

"Hey, wake up" I said kicking the guys leg, he growls opening his beautiful dark blue eyes that seemed to pierce through my very soul. He goes unconscious an I couldn't leave him there so I drag the smelly hot guy to my car and took him home with me hahaha.