Hongjoong | Vampire

Type: ugh idk??
Please enjoy I hope you do
Thank you guy so much for 5K reads. I'm beyond shocked that you guys really like my imagines even though they're not that good but thank you for reading!
-
You looked outside your high school window while you were in your English class. You sighed when your teacher said your name.

"(y/n) this is the third time, I've asked you to pay attention in class, Detention for you after school" your teacher said.

You nodded your head understanding and then proceeded to look outside the window.

You heard the teacher sighed and then went back to teaching the class.

"You know if you keep going you'll definitely get detention for a week" you heard your worst nightmare say to you.

Who was that worst nightmare you might ask, it was Kim Hongjoong. He was also known as the Vampire in school as well since your school mixes with Humans and Vampires.

"Who cares because I don't at this point" you said as you got up because the bell finally rang indicating detention for you and also Hongjoong because he always ends up in trouble because he always likes to do things with his friends.

You walked in to see Hongjoong'a friends sitting there looking at you like they never seen you in their life.

You walked to the back and sat down wanting to fall asleep.

"Hyung, what is she doing here" you heard Mingi whisper and Hongjoong chuckled

"She wasn't paying attention in class and got detention for it" you overheard Hongjoong
say and you put your rude finger up at him and everyone else laughed at it.

The teacher walked and blah blah blah you weren't interested. You wrote what you had to write and walked out of the classroom. You started walking home when you saw a flash before your eyes and you were up against a wall.

You gulped when you saw that his eyes were red and you knew he was a Vampire.

"Let go of me" you said, trying to get out of his grip. You really wished you had your whistle that hurts their ears but you left it at home.

"Oh come on, let me have some fun" he said as he sniffed your neck, you tensed up. Gripping your school skirt.

Before he could bite you he was on the ground with hongjoong on top of him hitting repeatedly.

"Hongjoong stop" you said trying to grab his arm but him to only push you away. He looked at you eyes red teeth showing it shivers go down your spin.

"Vampires like him shouldn't get let off so easily. I despise Vampires like him" Hongjoong said punching him again then getting off him. You looked at hongjoong then to his hand to see it was scratched up but you saw it was healing on his own.

"Are you okay though?" He asked, coming over to and making sure you're okay.

"I'm okay Hongjoong" you said rubbing your arm because you never saw this side of him. All you've seen was the teasing side of him, he never said anything or did anything bad to you. It was just a lot of teasing and pushing your buttons to the point you gave up.

"But thank you," you said, looking at him.

"You should have your whistle with you but you clearly didn't" he said eyes narrowed at you.

"I-I left it at home, I thought I grabbed it but clearly didn't" you said grabbing your back bag that was on the ground beside you.

"I'll walk you home" he said straightforwardly and you just nodded your head.