Yunho | Soulmates

Type: Fantasy, Fluff
ENJOY ❤️
-
You were walking down the streets of Seoul, looking at all of the stores that are lit up during the night. You looked down at your wrist and saw the words that we're there since the day you turned 13.

"I like you, you pabo"

You were so confused on why the words on your wrist had to be that way, yes it was cute but why would he confess that way?

You finally made it work, you worked at a small coffee shop. There was the usual customer like this one guy that always orders the same coffee and asks you to make it all the time since he said you made it best. What was his name you ask? His name is Yunho.

You started working on taking the chairs off the table and whipping them down clean until you heard the bell ring indicating someone walked in. You turned to see it was no other than Yunho.

"Morning Yunho, you're here early" you said, still cleaning and setting up.

"I woke up too early and I thought I'll take a walk and I ended up here" he said and you couldn't help but giggle because he was just in his sweatpants, T-shirt and a jumper.

"Why don't you take a seat and I'll be with you in a bit. I just have to finish setting everything up" you said and he nodded his head understanding.

You saw him sit down by the bar area looking outside. It was currently 6:30am and your store opens at 7am so you had plenty of time to get things done. Once the tables we're all done, you move to the counter to stock the cakes up and also the fridge with drinks and milk.

It was quite chilly so you were glad that you wore your jumper. You finally finished everything and sighed. It just hit 6:50am and you had 10 mins to spear so you decided to make Yunho drink.

You could feel his eyes always on you but you didn't mind but you blushed a bit when you looked over at him to see he looked away.

"Yunho, you're drink is ready" you said as you put the drink on the counter for him.

"Oh, thank you (y/n)" he said handing you the money over for it. You got nervous just standing there watching him drink as you saw he was about to say something a customer came walking in and you had to get to work.

It was around 1pm when you got off work and swapped shifts with your co-worker.

"Did he come around already?" you're co-worker Ella asked looking around.

"Ugh, yeah he did" you said blushing.

"Why don't you ask him about his wrist" she said and you just sighed.

"I can't do that, that's like invading his life" you said, finally packed up and ready to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow" you said as you asked away from her but she only smirked at you and that confused you.

As you walked outside looking at the time, you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw it was Yunho.

"I'm so sorry" you said bowing to him and he only smiled at you.

"It's okay, I was actually waiting for you" he said rubbing his neck nervously.

"Oh, what for?" You asked looking up at him.

"You'll find out soon enough" he said which made you curious.

"Come on, let's get you home" he said and you nodded walking in the direction to your apartment.

You guys just started talking about literally anything and everything. You loved how he made you laugh just by the little things he tells you. By the time you knew it you were at your apartment and sadness taking over you.